High End 6-string singlecut baritones

• Thread starter TubeTone
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Enselmis

Reaction score
Gibson Buckethead Signature! :lol:

That's about all I can think of and I'm still on the fence about whether I actually feel anything about Gibson is high end aside from the price.

xeL

Reaction score
I can only think of the Buckethead signature as a high end production, Agile do a fair number of lower end baritones which could be worth a look at.

celticelk

Reaction score
Veillette. I think that's pretty much your only option apart from a full custom build.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Most of his singlecuts, and all those in stock are either 25.5" or 24.75" scale.

It also seems he's no longer taking orders until the person he's handing his business over to is announced/starts building next year.

Soloways always do seem beautiful though. :agreed:

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Awww man, I was wrong. Didn't see any extended single cuts. I'm sure it could be easily done though.

Tom Drinkwater

ERG/ERB Builder
Reaction score
Get an American Tele and put on a baritone conversion neck. Instant killer single cut bari, high-ish end price wise but still under $2k. Strat and tele bari's are frickin' awesome.

craigny

Winning...duh
Reaction score
Yeah i was also going to suggest the Buckhead LP, but got beat to it..thats the only higher end SC 6er baritone i know.

')