Hilarious Ebay find (Ed Roman content)

• Thread starter maxident213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lctdmf

Reaction score
I wouldn't buy it, but it looks really nice, minus the headstock, of course.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
"Ed Roman was the main guy at BC RICH and PRS for quite some time and had much to do with those companys success. He also use to do all of Ibanez Prototype guitars and still builds guitars for every rock star you can think of."

Great my BS meter just broke.

cvinos

Banned
Reaction score
wtf who would ever buy such a guitar for fucking 2.800 Dollars starting bid on ebay!!???!?!?!

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just threw up a little in my mouth.... then I saw the headstock and finished it off :lol:

drmosh

Sir Paul of the Mosh
Contributor
Reaction score
i wouldn't mind playing it to see how it actually plays, but 3k? hahah

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, it's almost worth the drive to see what this thing's all about.

I was really laughing at him talking about the hardware.

Ibanez J-custom Lock Nut in Cosmo-Black with cosmo black string tree (these can not be ordered from Ibanez, these only come on certain J-Custom 7 strings)

:lol:

The sad thing is, from the sounds of it, he hacked up an innocent JCRG8527 to make this monstrosity.

Though I do give him props for designing that custom "Star Logo" on the board! :lol:

simonXsludge

(((Ω)))
Reaction score
haha, the description sounds like the guitar has been produced by uberaliens somewhere on mars. i had a fun time reading this. the ugly headstock is a good reason to ask for a 2000$ discount though.

paintkilz

Banned
Reaction score
this is like the 4th time this guitar has been listed on ebay..hy cant Hoshino sue his dumbass for marketing it as a j custom...even funnier is the fact the headstock is more of a jackson shape...

dumbass

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
this is like the 4th time this guitar has been listed on ebay..hy cant Hoshino sue his dumbass for marketing it as a j custom...even funnier is the fact the headstock is more of a jackson shape...

dumbass

He's advertising it as "J-Custom Style" and not J-Custom. Also, I doubt HG would go through all the trouble over something so trivial. Not to mention, they really wouldn't have grounds to sue.

wannabguitarist

Contributor
Reaction score
I bet it's a really nice guitar. Ed Roman is a douche but every Quicksilver I've played (there was a shop near my old house that carried them) easily compared to the PRS's hanging on the wall next to them. Fantastic guitars.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I bet it's a really nice guitar. Ed Roman is a douche but every Quicksilver I've played (there was a shop near my old house that carried them) easily compared to the PRS's hanging on the wall next to them. Fantastic guitars.

Yeah, it probably is a very nice guitar, it's more of the way this guy is trying to sell it by using sensationalism, lies, and half truths that bothers me, and I'm sure, the rest of us.

Not to mention, this guy doesn't get that customs, typically, don't hold their value like other high-end guitars. Especially when it's made by someone known for fraud.

')