Hilarious Ebay find (Ed Roman content)

• Thread starter maxident213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JJ Rodriguez

Contributor
Reaction score
It's also funny to point out he shits on all the J-Custom auctions in his ad, yet fails to mention that those are for brand new guitars, as opposed to his used custom that he admits has a scratch or 2 on it. Hardly a fair comparison, since if I was going to drop $3k on a guitar I didn't pick the specs on (I wouldn't) I would rather have the J-Custom than his guitar that probably oozes douchiness just from having been in Roman's presence :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Have any of you ever been to his site and read his rants. Lessons on how to be a douche from hell.

mikernaut

pixel pusher
Reaction score
What balls claiming he is a big part of Bc Rich and PRS's success. I feel sorry for anyone that falls for that. and yeah ,that headstock looks pretty gimpy.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
French Polished??? like that 's supposed to actually mean something special? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

FretWizard88

Reaction score
It looks really nice minus that horrendous sun inlay and that crap headstock. Definitely not worth 2,800 dollars. I'd say 500 to 700.

Mr Violence

Reaction score
I can't take anyone that spells "ridiculous" with an "e" seriously.

And to beat that horse, the headstock: :noplease:

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
I am almost positive that the guy had that guitar listed before about a year ago but with an ibanez rg7620 neck. The price on that thing is ridiculous if you ask me. Although you guys have to admit that the body on that guitar is rather awesome.

kmanick

Contributor
Reaction score
thanks to whom ever sent me the link to what "French Polish" means .
I had never heard of that term before. :scratch:

ProgCorey

Reaction score
I died a bit inside when seeing that awful, awful B.C Rich Gunslinger styled headstock..

behemoth91

Reaction score
actually not a bad looking guitar, but wayyyyy overprice and ed roman is a scumbag so i wouldnt buy it, and to think that my friends LOVES ed roman, he just started playing guitar not so long ago so maybe hell find out what guitar companys he should trust.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Fail of epic proportions...

headstockfail.jpg

Sullen

In misery we rest
Reaction score
Okay! I have a question, don't kill me here please :D but what's the whole deal with Ed Roman? Someone enlighten me please XD

')