Hilarious Ebay find (Ed Roman content)

• Thread starter maxident213
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

poopyalligator

Dr.Poopyalligator
Reaction score
Okay! I have a question, don't kill me here please :D but what's the whole deal with Ed Roman? Someone enlighten me please XD

Basically he is an asshole who steals other peoples designs and guitars and photoshops them and sells them as roman custom guitars. He also hires other people to make straight up copies of other guitars and then he sells them as the real thing. He had a big problem with esp guitars a while ago.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
edroman.jpg

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
lol, anytime i see you post something its either funny or a good point. i need to add to your rep man. btw awesome avatar pic. But ed roman is one of the most untrustworthy and douchey guy in the whole world of guitars

Thanks! I got more of these if you want me to post em, I ripped him something fierce a few years ago on Jemsite.

behemoth91

Reaction score
Thanks! I got more of these if you want me to post em, I ripped him something fierce a few years ago on Jemsite.
LET THEM LOOSE UPON THIS THREAD IF YOU MAY!!! or u can just pm them to me in case the mods yell at us or something.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
Mods wouldn't yell, they hate him just as much...

the clear reason we all hate him? He's a baby eating cock sucking Nazi garden gnome douche bag as seen below:

edatchilisjc4.jpg

edisagnome.jpg

edromangif2.gif

edromandouch.jpg

edr0manfailpq1.jpg

behemoth91

Reaction score
those are pretty cool, I think i might have to make that first one of him about to eat a baby my avatar if i didnt like nergal so much from behemoth.

ittoa666

Being confused on SS.org since 2008
Reaction score
Roman looks just like the guitar teacher at my school......and he was a massive douche.

Attachments

• 97D5D3D6ECD8801A746F4B_Large.jpg
    97D5D3D6ECD8801A746F4B_Large.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 19

RenegadeDave

Huge nerd
Reaction score
Is that a BCR headstock design? It's awful.

A PRS 10-top goes for about what this guy is asking for a no name copy guitar. Yeah, it's got great hardware but none of the perks of a major brand name to buoy the resale value. All it takes is one owner owning that guitar and not being a douchetard when reselling it and it will wind up in a pawn shop years down the line for $200.

blister7321

Reaction score
he is such a pompous ass all he does is diss on other brands and say that he did everything first

')