Hipshot 100% RG7X21 replacement bridges(Potential group buy)

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

John54

How much is too much
Reaction score
:mf666:
Would love to get one but I'm between paydays. Not sure if I want one with saddles though as I am moding(modding?) my RG7321. It's like 5 years old and all of the bridge is rusting out. I see a lot of people getting the string saver saddles so i might go that route. But let me know if another list starts up.:sharpie:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zeaoth

Reaction score
1. JPMDan
2. Nazca (w/ saddles)
3. Zeaoth (w/string saver saddles and Graphtec Nut RG7321)
4. Zugster (w/ saddles)
5. clintsal (w/ saddles)
6. Izebecool (w/ Saddles)
7. tltstand (w/saddles)
8. tltstand (w/saddles)
9. kris_jammage(w/saddles)
10. simulclass83 (w/ saddles)

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
:mf666:
Would love to get one but I'm between paydays. Not sure if I want one with saddles though as I am moding(modding?) my RG7321. It's like 5 years old and all of the bridge is rusting out. I see a lot of people getting the string saver saddles so i might go that route. But let me know if another list starts up.:sharpie:

You can always do both, I'm also a Graphtech dealer.

toiletstand

/\'...'/\
Reaction score
Greetings friends!

Since Elysian won't be posting here for the foreseeable future, I got in touch with him on facebook. He has our emails and can still get in touch with us about the group buy.

also if you wish to reach him concerning questions about this thread: elysiancustoms@gmail.com you can direct them there.

and finally here is his facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/elysian.custom.guitars if you wish to contact him there.

sorry mods if this isnt allowed, just trying to keep this deal going. thanks!

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If anyone needs clarification on a ban PM the Mod in question via the Public Ban List.

Nazca

Reaction score
Just a quick bump. Got an email from Adam telling me he received the order yesterday and he aims to ship them tomorrow.

Zugster

the green machine
Reaction score

simulclass83

Reaction score
This dude was banned from ss.org. I don't know the details of why nor do I care. I paid $80 for a new hipsot bridge and saddles in a group buy just before he was banned. I did eventually get the hardware, but it took for ever. (months). Just FYI... buyer beware.
I still didn't get mine...

The Hipshot bridges finally shipped to me yesterday, should have them by the end of the week or early next week.
Unlike · · Share · October 26, 2011 at 11:22am

EDIT: Working it out possibly.

UntilTheAftermath

Active Musician
Reaction score
Just wondering, I'm going to buy a Ibby RGD7421 soon, but want a replacement bridge by then. How much will it cost me, to get a replacement bridge for the Gibraltar standard 7? I love the Hipshot bridge I have on my Agile, and am looking into putting one on the 7421. (ofc. with saddles).

Let me know, and if there already is a standard Hipshot bridge fitting the Gibraltar size, please tell!

Kind regards,

Mark

')