Hipshot 100% RG7X21 replacement bridges(Potential group buy)

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm interested. How long will the order take to get finished and shipped?
Last time was 4 months, but it was only 5 bridges, so I'm assuming a larger order would take a bit less time, since they can justify working a bigger order into the schedule.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MusicManJP6

Reaction score
Last time was 4 months, but it was only 5 bridges, so I'm assuming a larger order would take a bit less time, since they can justify working a bigger order into the schedule.

OK, I am receiving my '99 RG7421 this week. If it is as nice as it looks then I'll most likely still have it in 4 months. You know how GAS can be! I'll check back after receiving the guitar.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Received payment from I believe 3 people, I'm still waiting for responses from most.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
Any idea about when exactly we'll be doing the buy and getting the bridges? My shipping info will be changing in August for this.

aiur55

Reaction score
I might be interested too. However, I do want to see what the saddles look like first. Any pics of it on a guitar?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I might be interested too. However, I do want to see what the saddles look like first. Any pics of it on a guitar?
The saddles are Hipshot's standard saddles, as seen here:

stainlesshardtail_cropped.jpg

The bridge is basically a 7 string version of this, in their matte black finish.

Samer

Dybbuk
Reaction score
JUST a FYI every one i got one of these from Adam a few months back and it is a nice upgrade from the original bridge that kept going out of tune.

A really good upgrade to any 7x21 that requires no mods.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
synyrgy - Paid
perceive - Paid
MusicManJP6 - Paid
Customisbetter - Paid
Stewart Moroney - Paid
highlordmugfug - Paid(Need your address)
guitar_player4_2_0 - Paid

Here's the current list. I'll be contacting anyone else who confirmed but hasn't paid yet, and try to get this wrapped up so we can place the order. Stewart, if you read this, pm me, because I don't know your forum name, and it looks like Alex took the name function off of the standard display on the forum :lol:

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I'm placing the order on the 1st, I had a bunch of people not respond to my PM, so I'm taking them out. I'll be buying the extra on my own so we can push this through. If anyone else wants in still, feel free to PM me.

')