Hipshot 100% RG7X21 replacement bridges(Potential group buy)

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
I've sent a PM, because I definitely want to still be in.
Is that still cool?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I went ahead and emailed the order in today. I'm still waiting on one more payment from someone who contacted me recently, but we're in good shape otherwise. I haven't heard back from Jason @ Hipshot, I suspect I'll hear from him tomorrow.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Awesome news, Elysian! You still think we're looking at about a 4 month turnaround?

I hope not, but I asked him what the turnaround would be. Hopefully this time it's faster, but it all depends on how busy they are. Still waiting for a reply from him.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Any word yet, Elysian?
:)

Response from an email I sent him this morning since I hadn't heard anything:

Jason Ungleich said:
Hi Adam,

I will get the 8 string out tomorrow. I do not have the card ending in XXXX on file. Could you please send it? I am looking into the custom bridges.

Best Regards,

Jason Ungleich

Krankguitarist

Reaction score
I'll be checking back in on this thread periodically. Let us know when you get some more info on how long it'll take :).

*crossing his fingers that it won't take the full 4 months*

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry, Hipshot can be a bit of a pain to deal with... Here's the latest, from Bill:

Hi Adam,

I apologize for the delay. Jason had sent me your original email and I had thought it was just a heads-up.
The ten pieces should not be a problem, I still have all the drawig and a sample bridge to go by. If you would let Jason know to go ahead and place the order, I will try and give him some type of a time frame for the order to relay to you.
Please let me know if there is anything else I can do for you, or if you have any questions.
Thanks!

Bill
Home > Hipshot Products
bill@hipshotproducts.com

I sent an email to Jason that in very clear terms said to place the order and give me a timeframe, so hopefully then I hear something soon.

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
SEAKINGearth.gif

That.
Is.
Awesome.

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
I don't really understand the confusion, my first email was very clear and concise, but hopefully they pull through.

guitar_player4_2_0

Reaction score
Great news! Hey Elysian, did you end up having to cover a few extras? If you have a spare I wouldn't mind picking up another one. If not no prob.

')