Hipshot 100% RG7X21 replacement bridges(Potential group buy)

• Thread starter Elysian
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

JamesM

The Armada
Reaction score
You lucky ducks! Do want. This is awesome fellas.

bond711

Reaction score
Was there any spare?

only just noticed this thread - just got my first seven string (RG7421) a couple of weeks ago, and the bridge is quite rusted, would love one of these :shred:

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Was there any spare?

only just noticed this thread - just got my first seven string (RG7421) a couple of weeks ago, and the bridge is quite rusted, would love one of these :shred:

I'll let you know, need to look over the list.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
Oh hell! If there are more spares, I'd like to know! Could well be quite interested.

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
I totally overlooked this thread until today. Boy, do I feel dumb!

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
^ Same here. Perhaps there's enough of us who missed this the first time around to make up another batch of 10? :lol: Ive got a RG7321 on which Ive changed everything shit, apart from the bridge, a Hipshot one would be perfect. Anyone else interested??

Loomer

Comfortably Dumb
Reaction score
What was the price again? Just the same as a regular Hipshot?

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score
I got official word from Hipshot, 15 people can get them down to the price of their standard bridge, $80(assuming with saddles, without would be $60). Jason also let me know that these are actually steel, not brass like I initially thought, so even heavier duty.

Just spotted this, 15 people? Looks like only 10 names went forward...?

Elysian

Banned
Reaction score
Just spotted this, 15 people? Looks like only 10 names went forward...?

He had originally said 10-15, I wanted to aim for 15 in case some people backed out.

If others want to try to set up another 10 though, we can do it all over again in this thread.

That being said, I've got bridges :shred: Need to sort out which are going to who, but hopefully will have them shipped by this weekend :cool:

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Awesomesauce. I haven't strung up my Cloudy yet as I have been anticipating these bridges to come in. Thanks for your hard work Elysian!

highlordmugfug

themuthaphukkindeath
Reaction score
He had originally said 10-15, I wanted to aim for 15 in case some people backed out.

If others want to try to set up another 10 though, we can do it all over again in this thread.

That being said, I've got bridges :shred: Need to sort out which are going to who, but hopefully will have them shipped by this weekend :cool:
:yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:
Awesomesauce. I haven't strung up my Cloudy yet as I have been anticipating these bridges to come in. Thanks for your hard work Elysian!
:lol: I've been holding on to a set of Elixirs for a long time waiting for mine.:lol:

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score

1241432.gif

DaveCarter

Melowiddler
Reaction score

Nice one! I shall start it off then:

1. DaveCarter

If its ok with everyone, I might pimp this thread in the Sevenstring Guitars section, since I dont think this part of the board gets anywhere near as much traffic, hence a lot of us having missed this the first time around. This way we should definitely get another batch of 10 :)

')