Holy sh!t, have you guys seen Alexandr Misko?

• Thread starter Hollowway
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

KnightBrolaire

friendly neighborhood pickup tester
Reaction score
The bits with the harp harmonics and tuner fuckery were really cool. Only other guy i've seen do that combo is jon gomm

marcwormjim

Reaction score
1) Press “Play” on YouTube vid
2) Close eyes
3) Pretend you’re in elevator

HerbalDude420

Reaction score
The sweet sweet sound of an acoustic. There is no greater a more soothing instrument.

Lemonbaby

Reaction score
Not bad, although I dont fully understand in what way he's insane. There's tons of other guys who are technically more advanced... which doesn't mean that you'd want to listen to that stuff. Used to listen to many of the Candyrat guys during my steelstring period, but all the tapping, slapping and drumming gets a little tiring after a while.

Siggevaio

Reaction score
Dude got skills but I'm soooooo tired of listening to fingerstyle covers of songs with vocals. It doesn't feel fresh in 2018. But I guess it's an "easy" way to get views (obviously not easy to play like him though). He's got some originals as well though, they should be promoted instead of this.

marcwormjim

Reaction score
^Too true. Zander Zon’s one of my favorite composers for solo bass guitar, but 90% of his YouTube views are for his reluctantly patronizing covers of whatever’s current because he knows his original music can’t even compete.

Sadly, it’s something you have to go in expecting to look past when appreciating new virtuosos.

Latest posts