Holy shit... Thanks for the laugh Corpsegrinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Lives Once Abstract

Avid Musician
Reaction score
Im not even into CC that much, but this was fucking hilarious. I mean they are okay. definitely talented, but just not my style. Although I did watch the whole vid \m/

Reaction score
483106_354937601260995_46883493_n.jpg.html

come one George we all know you're a big softy:wub:

tm20

Reaction score
when ever this happens, someone in the front should just slide a hammer across to Corpsegrinder and see what happens XD

Lives Once Abstract

Avid Musician
Reaction score
That, or get some idiot around you to throw another bottle THEN give corpse the hammah :fawk: You know what, fuck it, give all of CC hammers and 20 gallons of muriatic acid. But, whatever you do, DO NOT GIVE THEM A KNIFE. If you listen to them at all you will know why you do not want to give them a knife... And yes Im referencing THAT song. :shred:

vstealth

Reaction score
This happened at the melbourne gig recently, im just out of sight in this video on the far right, funny as. Always have alot of respect for CC, they put on a great show.

tm20

Reaction score
such an entertainer XD Corpsegrinder is the best *fuck the alliance :D

Konfyouzd

Return of the Dread-I
Reaction score
I'll confirm in the coming week, but the RG8 seems underpriced based on the few reviews here. Do it.

abandonist

Banned
Reaction score
George is a great dude. You'd think him most likely a meathead, but living in Orlando I spent some time with him through a mutual friend and I liked the guy.

benduncan

Reaction score
i might get flamed but all i want to do is express my opinion

to me that just seemed boorish and made him look like a neanderthal. sure, i dont blame him for getting angry, but the "ill kill you, kill your monther, cut your head off" et cetera. honestly, what would he of done if the kid did in fact make his way up there? probably nothing, maybe yell at him some more.

i like cannibal and that type of wording does not bother me at all, but in situations like that :rolleyes: when someone says "im going to kill or ill chop off your head i say "let me get you a knife" not because im some huge badass (im definitely not) but because i know that they would never do it. im talking about non crackheads here

its a shame he couldnt of just taken a tip from nickelback :noplease:

')