Holy shit... Thanks for the laugh Corpsegrinder

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DespoticOrder

Slave Driver
Reaction score
Metal band members aren't really going to stab anyone? :fawk:
vikernes_055.jpg

Reaction score
i might get flamed but all i want to do is express my opinion

to me that just seemed boorish and made him look like a neanderthal. sure, i dont blame him for getting angry, but the "ill kill you, kill your monther, cut your head off" et cetera. honestly, what would he of done if the kid did in fact make his way up there? probably nothing, maybe yell at him some more.

i like cannibal and that type of wording does not bother me at all, but in situations like that :rolleyes: when someone says "im going to kill or ill chop off your head i say "let me get you a knife" not because im some huge badass (im definitely not) but because i know that they would never do it. im talking about non crackheads here

its a shame he couldnt of just taken a tip from nickelback :noplease:
literally nothing he said was serious, if that kid did go up there he probably would have shook his hand for having the balls to actually go up there. it was all just to get the crowd more pumped up for the song.

tedtan

Reaction score
literally nothing he said was serious, if that kid did go up there he probably would have shook his hand for having the balls to actually go up there. it was all just to get the crowd more pumped up for the song.

Of course he's just working the crowd, but how does it look to insult your fans? If it's working for them its working for them, but where do you draw the line?

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score

benduncan

Reaction score

i guess it wasnt totally clear but it when i said "seemed/it made him look.." i knew he wasnt speaking literally, but thats kind of my point. if he were mentally ill and couldnt help it, thats a different story, lol

that kind of wording fits well with aggressive music, but just spouting off on stage like that sort of rubs me the wrong way. even if he did shake his hand

Reaction score
i doubt the fan that all of that was directed at took anything he said to heart, it is Corpsegrinder after all and he looks and can act like a neanderthal but i think being that size he can get away with it:lol:

benduncan

Reaction score
i doubt the fan that all of that was directed at took anything he said to heart, it is Corpsegrinder after all and he looks and can act like a neanderthal but i think being that size he can get away with it:lol:

i dont feel bad for the kid, he was throwing trash at him.

and thats one part that bothers me, its as if theres an unspoken badass contest going on between males everywhere.

benduncan

Reaction score
he say something like that (and no doubt because in his unconscious mind he craves to feel like the alpha male) then others scream "YEAH!!!!!" or say he can do what he wants cause hes a badass

Reaction score
i think youre missing the not serious part, its all in good fun, im not sure why you think he subconsciously wants to feel like an alpha male when there is clearly no need to. if youre taking anything he says seriously i suggest you watch some youtube vids of him to see how goofy he really is.

benduncan

Reaction score
it doesnt matter if hes serious or not, everything we say/do is a window into our minds. being overtly masculine usually indicates an unhealthy feminine/masculine balance in the psyche

Reaction score
so by that logic every metal lyricist that has written about killing/torturing/raping or wished that society as a whole would just fall off the face of the earth actually wants to follow through with what they've written, if that were in any way true most of the writers would be under serious psychological evaluation. i think you're looking way to far into this.

benduncan

Reaction score
so by that logic every metal lyricist that has written about killing/torturing/raping or wished that society as a whole would just fall off the face of the earth actually wants to follow through with what they've written, if that were in any way true most of the writers would be under serious psychological evaluation. i think you're looking way to far into this.

no, i never said that. in fact i specifically pointed out that when its matched to aggressive music it doesnt bother me(though this was before we were talking inner workings of the mind, of which the same would apply) my music is super metal, but i write films that are very disturbing and of the same content.

i was simply going into detail about why what he said bothered me. and whats wrong with thinking? im not singling him or this issue out. i annalyse everything this way, including the things i do

Reaction score
no, i never said that. in fact i specifically pointed out that when its matched to aggressive music it doesnt bother me(though this was before we were talking inner workings of the mind, of which the same would apply) my music is super metal, but i write films that are very disturbing and of the same content.

i was simply going into detail about why what he said bothered me. and whats wrong with thinking? im not singling him or this issue out. i annalyse everything this way, including the things i do

so if you write films and music of the same nature why would this bother you at all? its not like this is a regular occurrence for him, if it was i doubt he would be married and have 2 small kids. i never said anything was wrong with thinking, i said there was something wrong with over thinking.

')