Holy shitballs maple + purple agile

• Thread starter Kagami
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Xtremevillan

im leaving ss.org
Contributor
Reaction score
You won't.

I would prefer non-flame but you cannot argue with someone who has accomodated so much.

This leaves many things...as you have seen my 7 status (look to your left), I don't really do play anymore. I think I will have to sell my Ibanez RG7621 to get this.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score

Hardly doubt it. Who does make anything thinner than a wizard neck? :nuts:

B Lopez

Vescere bracis meis.
Reaction score
HOLY IMPULSE BUY!

i wipped out the credit card and ordered the pro (green) right when i got to the link, hopefully they are ready to ship! im sure im not going to regret this impulse buy:agreed:

:lol: I got my debit out and called to see how much I had. Barely enough, but I'm glad I didn't buy it. :agreed: Totally blowing it on something else however :lol:

Kagami

Forum MVP
Reaction score
I might see if I can pick up the blue one, it is my bday this month :idea:

guys buy my stuff that I have for sale :lol:

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
FUCKK..

So I emailed Kurt, asking if this the only colour coming, just so I know my options before I buy..

But Fuck. I dont wanna wait a day and they be all sold out by time Im ready to pay.. I really want one of these =/

I'll let you guys know whats up with the colours hopefully if he gets back to me tomorrow.. If theres Amber or Blue, Im ordering.. If not, Purple is fine too. Its sweet I actually have money in my account to order also =] good timing for these.

eon

Six String Slinger
Reaction score
You people are sick! They sure do look like sweet units, ill admit. I havent heard anything about Agile's quality control, either... how can they afford to do it at that price? Id definately like to play one, though, especially before buying one, heh heh. Myself? Im waiting until I can get my hands on ESP's new 8 string... might skip the 7's altogether! Muahahahah!

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
Im actually kinda pissed.. Now that this thread is here, Im scared hes gonna run out before I press Buy =[

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
I kinda even wanna buy the Green 25.5" with EMGs, just as a backup to my trem'd custom.. Damn =/

But one is enough, I guess.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Holy fuck. That's a purplemaplegasm. Or is that a maplepurplegasm?

Either way, that's one hot guitar.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You people are sick! They sure do look like sweet units, ill admit. I havent heard anything about Agile's quality control, either... how can they afford to do it at that price? Id definately like to play one, though, especially before buying one, heh heh. Myself? Im waiting until I can get my hands on ESP's new 8 string... might skip the 7's altogether! Muahahahah!

Well just cause you haven't heard of it doesn't mean anything ;) Unless you drive down to new hampshire you won't be able to try it out. Kurt is very good tho at customer service and if you didn't like it you could send it back minus shipping :agreed:

nikki-k

Reaction score
Hardly doubt it. Who does make anything thinner than a wizard neck? :nuts:
Rusty Cooley RC7G 7 String Signature
Supposedly wicked thin. From the vids out n about showing it, it looks VERY thin. Like, thinner than original UV thin. At the very least, as thin as.

How does the neck profile on these compare to an original UV?
If they are thick (Schecter thick?), then has anyone shaved one down to original UV profile/thickness?

Only problem wuld be deciding between the two...love the purple + maple, but the 27" scale gives me pause (not like a cat, but sorta like a puppy ;) )

Axel

Reaction score
Damnit it's 2 months too late! He said December :( I need to get money fast!

Edroz

new album soon!
Reaction score
How does the neck profile on these compare to an original UV?
If they are thick (Schecter thick?), then has anyone shaved one down to original UV profile/thickness?

i can't speak for these models, as i'm not sure if any changes were made, but the original Interceptors/ Septors neck profiles were considerably thicker than an original UV. dare i say close to schecter thickness.

')