Holy #$%@

• Thread starter r3tr0sp3ct1v3
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Actually it's a fact, my keyboard is now drenched in a 1/2" layer of my last meal after seeing that guitar. :rofl:

But really, I think it's rather ugly and there's not a single spec I really like. That's coming from a guy who owns a couple Agiles and loves LPs. :shrug:

All opinions. Obviously. :lol:

I guess I'm just really bummed about an AL3007 never happening, even after we had a few hundred voters and a 10+ page thread on them. I even set aside some cash for one in hopes, as it seemed like they were coming to fruition. At least they did the Sentinel and Texan right. :agreed:

r3tr0sp3ct1v3

Reaction score
I understand that I guess :p. I like the finish. I am a sucker for green. The specs are okay. I just think it looks nice. I mean better looking than a plain gloss black arz307.

I wish they'd make a TRUE LP 7 string not ones that try to be metal. To tell you the truth about the texan, I kinda wish they had a 2 hum model. I like tele-shaped guitars more than LPs.

Thing about the Sentinal and Texan is that so people asked for one but it seems like no one bought them when they came out :rolleyes: Seems like people like the idea of a product more than the actual product :lol:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Seems like people like the idea of a product more than the actual product :lol:

Three different batches of Texans sold out, the first batch sold out within months of coming out. They did well enough for then to make lefties and bring out four different colors.

The Sentinel didn't do as well as the Texan, but two of the three right handed and half the left handed variants did sell out, with more planned.

The best part, they weren't purchased just by people from this site.

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
27 inch, 24 fret 7 string les paul.

Not bad but needs a bit of work to impress me. Much rather lp style inlays for a start and some sort of binding. Quite like the green/black burst actually.

Check those 2 off the list and i think they'd be onto a nice little model.

MFB

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, not feeling a 24 fret, 27" scale Les Paul style guitar. Just something about it seems off.

GoCards

Reaction score
I can't figure out why, but 7 and more string guitars look funny to me in the LP shape.

broj15

Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the switch placement and the heel looks terribly uncumfortable. Just my opinion of course. I will say i do dig the asthetics.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
That's...better, I guess. At least it looks better than those satin pieces of shit Kurt released last time.

Still, :barf:

That's no seven string LP.

I guess I'm just really bummed about an AL3007 never happening, even after we had a few hundred voters and a 10+ page thread on them. I even set aside some cash for one in hopes, as it seemed like they were coming to fruition. At least they did the Sentinel and Texan right. :agreed:

GuitaristOfHell

The Optimist Prime.
Reaction score
IMO AL-727's are a disappointment. I would really like to see them with better specs, pickups, and overall just better hardware. Of course I'd gladly pay more, maybe some binding on it.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of those people who signed up, myself included, would have picked one up if they'd come out at all like we were hoping for :lol:

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
I'm sure a lot of those people who signed up, myself included, would have picked one up if they'd come out at all like we were hoping for :lol:

^

I guess the shape is right, it's just, well, we wanted a seven string Les Paul clone. This is far from that.

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
^

I guess the shape is right, it's just, well, we wanted a seven string Les Paul clone. This is far from that.

Go dig up the thread, I'm pretty sure we pretty much just wanted a 7 string version of a bunch of the AL models that he already offers. I believe the proposed and agreed upon specs were very reasonable.

')