Hooray Multiculturalism! 0_o (Islamophobic content)

• Thread starter ivancic1al
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AxeHappy

Reaction score
"

Furthermore, wishing for political correctness to cure racism is counter-productive because it is the anti-thesis of having a free society,

Actually, I meant Political correctness was taking it's sweet time to go away and die painfully. I hate Political correctness.

I also didn't say anything about deserving to die. I realise someone else did, and whilst I can sympathize with his thoughts I don't think they should die. They just need to finish..."evolving". Evolving isn't the right word but I can't figure out how to phrase it better. Calling somebody's God a child molester or any of the other stuff they did in the video. That's sub-human.

Also, it's quite easy to battle the monster and not become him but I'm not a fan of Nietzsche anyways.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Explorer

He seldomly knows...
Reaction score
Formerly from Cucaramacatacatirimilcote...
"sub-humans", "deserving to die"? Careful there, i think that Nietzsche said it the best:

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. "

Furthermore, wishing for political correctness to cure racism is counter-productive because it is the anti-thesis of having a free society, since it by itself is against freedom of expression.

...Finally, fellow debaters, if you truly want to make a difference, you will not win anyone over to your opinion by ridiculing their ideas or character :)

I think it's worhwhile pointing out that, while Nietzsche is amazingly quotable, I think I'm glad that there are people who battle monsters every day. Just as one reduction to absurdity, and to demonstrate the practicality of a less extreme approach: I'm sure glad that the police manage to stop people like Bundy, Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy. Are you?

I become suspicious when claims are made that something is politically correct. I can say that neo-Nazis are ignorant racists, and that they are dangerous, and none of that is politically correct. "Political correctness" is supposedly attempting to not offend anyone. My statements would instead be made to let others know of how dangerous such people are.

I also am not looking to convince racists that they're wrong. I'm instead looking to mobilize others against the ideas of the racists. I consider the racists the enemies of my friends (Mettle209, for example), and I have no problem with calling the non-PC names of dicks and douchebags, or with using my right to freedom of association to build coalitions with like-minded people to shun them based on their stated racist beliefs and aims.

Meshugger

Reaction score
Actually, I meant Political correctness was taking it's sweet time to go away and die painfully. I hate Political correctness.

I also didn't say anything about deserving to die. I realise someone else did, and whilst I can sympathize with his thoughts I don't think they should die. They just need to finish..."evolving". Evolving isn't the right word but I can't figure out how to phrase it better. Calling somebody's God a child molester or any of the other stuff they did in the video. That's sub-human.

Also, it's quite easy to battle the monster and not become him but I'm not a fan of Nietzsche anyways.

I simply misunderstood your previous post then. My bad :)

Meshugger

Reaction score
I think it's worhwhile pointing out that, while Nietzsche is amazingly quotable, I think I'm glad that there are people who battle monsters every day. Just as one reduction to absurdity, and to demonstrate the practicality of a less extreme approach: I'm sure glad that the police manage to stop people like Bundy, Dahmer and John Wayne Gacy. Are you?

I think that my quote didn't reach you. What i meant was that fighting fire with fire seldom, if ever, works. A better analogy would be that the cops would treat the Bundy, Dahmer and Gacy the same way as they treated their victims.

I become suspicious when claims are made that something is politically correct. I can say that neo-Nazis are ignorant racists, and that they are dangerous, and none of that is politically correct. "Political correctness" is supposedly attempting to not offend anyone. My statements would instead be made to let others know of how dangerous such people are.

That my problem with political correctness, trying not to offending anyone with expressing your opinion will not work in the long run. Just acting nice works much better.

I also am not looking to convince racists that they're wrong. I'm instead looking to mobilize others against the ideas of the racists. I consider the racists the enemies of my friends (Mettle209, for example), and I have no problem with calling the non-PC names of dicks and douchebags, or with using my right to freedom of association to build coalitions with like-minded people to shun them based on their stated racist beliefs and aims.

Of course you can call people what ever you wish, but that was not my point to begin with. It was about being careful not become equally bad as the nazis when trying to "fight" them. Doing so would simply render your moral suporiority pointless. I've seen it happen to good intended people trying to "fight the good fight". It is not pretty.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
Basically I can't back up my point without basically describing social cleansing. In short, there are too many people, kill the dickheads. Society gets stronger and better and moves on. Idiocy slows progression.

Treeunit212

Not your bro, bro.
Reaction score
The only reason I want to believe Multi-culturalism can work is because angry racist homo/islam/atheistophobes are CLEARLY not the majority. If it weren't for those pesky Constitutional rights to assemble and protest with that darn free speech that NOT all people should be using (obviously), these people would be eradicated properly by something they don't believe in: Natural Selection.

(Note: Totally not saying I don't agree with those rights)

Guitarman700

Reaction score
Of the 7 billion people in this world, most deserve to die. For me, such hate and idiocy holds us back as a society and should be weeded out like a cancer and removed. Maybe it's harsh, but I agree to an extent with the saying 'if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all'. Opinion are one thing, hateful attacks are another.

:yesway:

soliloquy

Reaction score

Antenna

Oh God Damnit!
Reaction score
I agree that these people are wrong but has anyone pointed out the fact that where we have a small minority of people that abuse freedom of speech with poorly thought out motives and words, that there are entire Arab Nationalist Countries that would do this to any person who looks minutely westernized. Food for thought, and lets not use the argument "We're the bigger people" here. That type of thinking doesn't get through to ignorant hateful people.

One thing I'm not trying to do is stand up for these people at all. I think they should be punished for their actions. All i'm saying is Ignorant people CAN be taught or DEALT with, but when Hate for a Group has become a Nations "Status Quo" and is incorporated in their "Society" is something everyone should have a concern with because it by then is beyond repair.

')