Status
Not open for further replies.

lefty robb

Shred like a mofo
Contributor
Reaction score
guitar_gear.jpg

That has to be the most metal guitar I have ever seen :rocker::mf666::tmm:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
Speaking of SG absurdity, NEW AT GUITAR CENTER!!!!

609243jpg.jpg

Maybe we should just have a separate thread for horrible guitars from Gibson? :noplease:

Also, I agree with you on the first one that Hufschmid posted, it looks like someone made a guitar out of a radio :idea:

Hahaha, I hate to say but I love how it looks

cycloptopus

Reaction score
I'm not sure if this belongs here or in the hot action thread. :lol: It seems like Devries has a cousin in the business.

Custom Boutique Handmade Guitar Project Warmoth - eBay (item 290310898362 end time Sep-14-09 09:53:12 PDT)
IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0232.jpg
Dude, I saw this guitar on ebay! I thought it was a joke. They wanted like $500 bucks (or more, I can't remember exactly) and said this is done by some master luthier. I went to his site to see if it was real, and the luthier dude can play some guitar but I still wouldn't touch this thing with a ten foot pole.

WTF???

trenolds39

Reaction score
What are you talking about? Look at the AAA piece of flame maple they used for the neck. It even has a speed stripe down the middle! I also like how the neck is at an angle. :lol:

Bungle

Sir Roger Moore, KBE
Reaction score
I'm sure the design brief on this one was "We need to make a guitar that looks halfway between a Les Paul and a honeymooners dick"

musicvoxspaceranger.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')