Banned
Reaction score
:barf:

best.jpg

:yesway:

mcswain_frankenstein.jpg

:agreed: :yesway:

60599.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Adamame

Reaction score
Yeah, it's Stig, the bassist from the danish band D-A-D. He only plays 2-stringed.

He's had some pretty crazy basses over the years.

7951_file_7963_3.jpg

7839_file_3262_3.jpg

4950_file_3221_3.jpg

1080_file1080_3.jpg

cv_dad_guitar.jpg

3668_file_3438_3.jpg
Holy shit! This dude has got some serious attention issues.

The collection....

I dont mind the originals but i have a problem with the other ones after the black V :lol:

newVs.jpg
Ahhh Gross. A music store out here has 1 of those reverse explorers. they want like 4.5k for it.:nuts:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
The organic guitar :rofl:

:barf:

amasayoshitakanaka.jpg

arailwayguitar.jpg

This is by far one of the craziest guitars to be added to my Crazy Guitar Designs category, in fact if I didn’t know whose guitar this was I would hazard a guess at Spinal Tap’s Nigel Tufnel, although it is a little nerdy for him he would probably prefer a Scalextric Guitar (hey I’m trademarking that idea right now so don’t even think about it!).

So the gentelman above is Mr Masayoshi Takanaka previously featured on Guitar Noize playing his rather bizarre Surfboard Guitar and seeing as we had a Surfboard guitar yesterday I thought it was time to revisit Masayoshi Takanaka’s bizarre guitar collection. I can’t read Japanese and don’t really trust Google translate enough to know what the real name of this guitar is but it would appear that it is some sort of model railway and it looks incredibly uncomfortable to play, although compared to the Surfboard guitar it is probably a piece of cake!

congrats, thats just great IMO

nickmason.gif

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
hufschmid that organic guitar is sweet, whatcha chattin' 'bout?

Status
Not open for further replies.
')