Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score
mmm, no again, I'm talking about the looks...

Here is the connexion, would you like to see this on an ibanez anniversary swirl?

tuning%20keys_fndr%2070s.jpg

this is what i'm talking about :agreed:

If it holds tune. Then I'd be completely happy with it. :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

G

guiness

HOly spit! when the hell did huf make that? off all the things to put on a guitar. It's like stickers you can't take off...

Hello, I'm new, thought I would shime in since we are talking about my guitar here :)

I bought this guitar in may 2009 directly from mister hufschmid himself when he came to Liverpool :)

I met him at dolphin music and we then went out for a drink and we had a huge guitar talk.

That day, I was exactly visiting the music shops trying to find something special and he did show the guitar to me and I instantly fell in love as soon as I picked it up :)

That guitar is a one of a kind, its the 250th anniversary model and it plays like a dream :)

cheers

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
You should be careful Patrick sorry I mean John, it seems when you met Patrick you didn't just get a guitar but also managed to pick up a Swisscom mobile IP on both your accounts and Patrick's Swiss English which is pretty remarkable for someone living in Liverpool ;) :lol:

Esp Griffyn

Play more music
Reaction score
You should be careful Patrick sorry I mean John, it seems when you met Patrick you didn't just get a guitar but also managed to pick up a Swisscom mobile IP on both your accounts and Patrick's Swiss English which is pretty remarkable for someone living in Liverpool ;) :lol:

Wow, sounds like a pretty serious guitar. Maybe Patrick installed web-surfing functionality :lol:

MaxOfMetal

Likes trem wankery.
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Holy pwnage Batman!!!

Malacoda

Fogdiver
Reaction score
i agree.

i never understood the obsession either. I mean they probably sound great and im sure they are built well but...again. i never got the hype. probably because of how difficult they are to obtain.

to each their own

just my two cents.

I think they look nice, but I absolutely agree about the obsession and the overhype. Waiting 2-3+ years to get that and paying tons of money? There are far better alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

')