Horses could soon be slaughtered for meat in US

• Thread starter Blake1970
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Dvaienat

Reaction score
I love how vegetarians and vegans would seriously have to reconsider their stance with that kind of meat. It is made without killing an animal, so it should be okay for them to eat, right?:scratch:

I'm a vegetarian, and I'd most likely eat meat if it didn't involve animal slaughter.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

BigBaldIan

Bald and gribbly.
Reaction score
Slightly offtopic but to this day, ostrich meat is one of the best things I've ever tasted, had it in South Africa. If someone ever offers you or it's on the menu in a restaurant, DO IT.

Only ever cooked ostrich once, it has the granularity of chicken yet was more like venison.

Hemi-Powered Drone

Dragonblade629
Reaction score
There are very few animals that I WOULDN'T eat. Stuff like squid and octopus being among them. But as far as horses, bear, rabbit, deer, cat, dog, monkey, snake, etc. go.....I'd eat 'em. And +1 to eating people. If I was starving and there was a person that just dropped dead of a heart attack or something, I'd carve out a steak and bury the rest.

That's something else I've been meaning to try. My friend told me at earlier today that python is amazing.

Latest posts

')