Hot Deals/Auction/Craigslist/eBay Find Thread (Gear Only)

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
This section needed one so that people don't start cluttering up the 7 string section with gear deals.

So everything that isn't a guitar/bass/instrument goes here.

:metal:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah -um this isn't for members and the gear they're selling boss. This is for stuff you find on eBay/Craigslist that might be of some interest to members on here.

TMM

UUDDLRLRBAStart
Reaction score

cwhitey2

BlackendCrust Metal™
Reaction score
Found this on craigslist, i know there was some discussion on here about this amp before...I'm not sure if its the same one, but i figured someone might be interested in it. :metal:

Engl 100 Watt Tube Amp Head: rare!

Morgray

Reaction score
E102 Digital Amp! I believe it's also listed on one of these classified forums but I forget which forum

Zehailiu

Reaction score
What the hell, that's the same guy I bought my std from, and it's been 3 weeks since he supposedly shipped it and I havn't received anything.

Edit:
1 month now, no more correspondances, no axe fx, his address doesn't show on google map.
Just a heads up.
If by some miracle he turns out to be legit and the item is just delayed, I'll update here.

')