Hot Deals/Auction/Craigslist/eBay Find Thread (Gear Only)

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatthewK

Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but music123 has some pretty ridiculous deals on Orange right now. A few things are 3 or 4 hundred off.

AvantGuardian

Orange Vigilante
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, but music123 has some pretty ridiculous deals on Orange right now. A few things are 3 or 4 hundred off.

Wow, the Thunder 30 head is on sale for $799... Hmm...

Albionic

First of the magi
Reaction score
saw this on ebay i use one myself and i really like it

Zoom 9150 Valve DSP Guitar Effects Unit FX on eBay (end time 30-Jan-11 21:10:35 GMT)

and here is a small review i did of it

http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/ge...ople-budget-shopuld-concider-zoom-9150-a.html

anyone who buys this should bear in mind that it will probably need a new battery they are very cheap but they are soldered in and i'd guess you would have to contact zoom for one. i'd suggest buying a battery clip from maplins and fitting it (cant remember the battery part no. off hand )then you can fit a standard batery with no solder tags

if anyone here does get this i have a pdf of the manual i can send

i hesitated to post this as i considered buying it as a spare

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
Guitar Center in Bakersfield, CA has an Ampeg VH-140C 2x12 combo for $199, which seems like a pretty good deal from what I could see on eBay. Get that Dying Fetus/Suffocation tone you've always wanted!

')