Hot Deals/Auction/Craigslist/eBay Find Thread (Gear Only)

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Guys are posting their own warez in this thread - next one I find will get a week nap as it's direct violation of the rules posting your OWN gear on here because you do not meet requirements for the classifieds.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
I didn't find a hot deals thread at the pickups forum, so let me know if this is not the place for this post.

One day sale, today only!!!! EMG 81x, 60x custom set on sale @ Musicians Friend for $156.99 down from $229.99, that's quite a sale.

Link, here:
EMG 81X/60X Custom Humbucker Set | Musician's Friend

EDIT: The sale price is still in effect, but I am not sure for how long.

Aftermath1

Reaction score
That's not a Buy It Now, it'll go up. Although if it doesn't, it's a hell of a deal for sure.

Probably, but even if it goes up another grand it's still a deal. Gonna watch it anyway, if that person gets all that for £2000 he/she is one lucky dude.

Damn why did I not wait for my AXE :(

Stuck_in_a_dream

Reaction score
I didn't find a hot deals thread at the pickups forum, so let me know if this is not the place for this post.

One day sale, today only!!!! EMG 81x, 60x custom set on sale @ Musicians Friend for $156.99 down from $229.99, that's quite a sale.

Link, here:
EMG 81X/60X Custom Humbucker Set | Musician's Friend

EDIT: The sale price is still in effect, but I am not sure for how long.

I couldn't edit the post, anyways, I just checked and this offer has expired.

TheProgWay

Reaction score

mcleanab

Theta Sagan Swords
Reaction score
ISP Theta Preamp | eBay

No this is not mine... (You'll have to pry mine out of my cold dead hands...) but if you've ever wanted to try out one of these monsters, you can't beat it for that price!

sage

twerk twerk thall
Reaction score
For the guys who love a good solid state amp, this is the best one I've ever heard. Up on our local craigslist for $500 Vanous Evolution amp head it's a sick deal for this monster. It's not really my thing (tube purists like to spend money annually on glass...), but I played in a band with a guy that had one of these and his tone was beastly.

If anyone's into this and the guy isn't willing to ship, I can buy it locally and ship it.

')