Hot Deals/Auction/Craigslist/eBay Find Thread (Gear Only)

• Thread starter djpharoah
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

trippled

Reaction score
Guys are posting their own warez in this thread - next one I find will get a week nap as it's direct violation of the rules posting your OWN gear on here because you do not meet requirements for the classifieds.

Why don't you guys write this on the beginning of the thread?
I didn't know this until recently when I've got a ban and I've been on this board
for years - scrolled the first page on the 7 string hot deals, didn't find any problem, posted my guitar and got banned.

Not everyone reads any page on the thread..

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

desmondtencents

Plays With Wood!
Reaction score

ArrowHead

Reaction score
I posted this yesterday in the studio section but thought I'd put it in here too. Not quite sure if it could be called gear but hey...
Foam by Mail, foam products, cushions, mattresses, pillows, seats, sound proofing, memory foams, mattress, pillow,
Anyone have any experience with them? If so please share. I haven't ordered anything yet, still have some drywall work to finish first. I have their site saved in my favorites for later though.

-Cheers :hbang:

I used their foam to do my entire studio. All purchased from ebay. Enough foam to treat my entire studio, plus gave a whole bunch of leftovers to a friend, for less than a pack of the Auralex tiles. Comparatively, they are the same density and material as my friend's auralex stuff.

Watch for their "remnant" sales on ebay, they sell off b-stock product at auction - I actually got 80 sq ft of 1" wedge foam for less than $10, and there was nothing "remnant" about it - each panel was perfect.

MatthewK

Reaction score
Living social has deal right now for $25 you get a $50 code for musicians friend. You can't combine it with other discounts and you have to use it all in one shot. I wouldn't blow it on anything expensive because there are usually promo codes that will save you more than $25 bucks, but if you need some cheap stuff it's a pretty nice deal. Might be worth holding onto it until black friday for an extra good deal possibly.

https://www.livingsocial.com/deals/510584?ref=conf-jp&rpi=90205260

JPhoenix19

Playing life by ear
Reaction score
Native Instruments is having their yearly after-Thanksgiving sale on just about everything. Most of their software is 50% off. So anyone who's wanted to pick up Guitar Rig can do so for half off!

j2bax

Reaction score
Not positive if this would be considered gear but I just picked up Superior Drummer 2.0 and the Metal Foundry SDX pack on Ebay for $325.00 with a best offer. I'm guessing they would except more offers of a similar range if anyone thinks thats a good deal. I've been looking around the web for the past week or so and this is definitely the best deal I could find on the pack. Toontrack Superior Drummer 2 0 Metal Foundry SDX Pack | eBay

desmondtencents

Plays With Wood!
Reaction score
I just scored one of these a few days ago. It's brand new from the factory. I think they're listing these no reserve auctions starting at $1 just to clear out some overstock. Only a couple options available if you win but still a great cab. I got mine for $405 shipped. That's around a couple hundred less than it would have been to order it direct. Maybe someone else can grab a good deal too!

4x12 Avatar Guitar Tube Amp Speaker Cabinet Celestion 100 Watt 12S New Perfect | eBay

Dakotaspex

The Uniballer
Reaction score
There's a Mesa Trirec on Guitar Center's used website for $800. That's the lowest I've EVER seen one. I've never even seen a dual rec go for that low.

')