Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
We are from other countries and often there are other auction places like ebay. or so. sometimes we're looking for some specific guitar for years, living in USA, but the same guitar lays on the ebay germany for 3 months.

Also sometimes happens that we have no time for looking on the web or just pass something... like that last 7CST that was on ebay last month. I will kill my self for that :)

so I figure that If you guys will find something interesting, rare, or just cool. post it with short description here

SO I'm starting with RG2077XL for sell

Someone better grab that it's almost for free!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ibanez-7string-...364923078QQcategoryZ33043QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Drew

Forum MVP
Reaction score
This could actually be a useful thread, in a NUMBER of ways... :agreed:

At that price, in England, even without questionably authentic pics I'd be a little concerned. Can you confirm that they're ALL yours, PS?

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
JCF has a whole section ("E-Fraid of eBay") where this stuff is regularaly discussed for Jackson guitars. I think it's a good idea here, personally, since this community is so small and we're all usually looking for gear. :)

Papa Shank

Be-otch
Reaction score
Drew said:
This could actually be a useful thread, in a NUMBER of ways... :agreed:

At that price, in England, even without questionably authentic pics I'd be a little concerned. Can you confirm that they're ALL yours, PS?
Well they aren't all mine, just that one.

jim777

Seen all good people
Forum MVP
Reaction score
There's one other stock pic in that auction as well.
The "E-fraid of eBay" section on the JCF is a GREAT section, and I'd think a very valuable tool for most of the JCF crowd. IT would be a great idea on any board, really.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
eaeolian said:
Continuing on the tradition:BC Rich on 'da Bay.

I had thought they didn't make that many of these, but they keep popping up...

I think this exact instrument has been listed several times, though I could be mistaken. There was one much like it listed a few months ago where the seller confessed that he had had to send it back for repair because the truss rod was all messed up. I've been wondering if this is that same instrument, and that it's got problems.

Scott

Aye.
Contributor
Reaction score
Not a guitar but oh well.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Roland-VS-2000-...ryZ41479QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

A roland VS-2000 recorder. If the link doesn't work properly, it's because ebay has already pulled the auction. This guy has been posting these units on ebay for weeks now with stolen accounts, always with the same pics, and always the same description "My uncle bought this for me" Or "Email me at this address for an immediate response" I've reported him a few times before...but he keeps commin back and im getting tired.. :noplease: