Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
:lol: So who's the dirty bastard here that bought the RG7421XL I was going to buy from the used GC site for $200? (it was listed as an RG7321...)

djpharoah

Awwww Yeaaaah
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, I know this thread's been around forever, but it should really be in the marketplace->guitars; since that's where the other auction threads are. :2c:
This thread is for finding eBay/Craigslist gems not for posting your own guitars for sale which is why this wasn't in the Classifieds.The auction thread in the Marketplace thread is for personal guitars.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ah. Well, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying.

For whatever reason, I thought the ebay thread was in the Gear section and not guitar section... so I was pretty much totally misreading the layout. :nuts: :lol:

El Caco

Djavli te ponesli
Contributor
Reaction score
It is in the gear section with a stickied permanent redirect in the guitar section, a little mod magic to create one thread in two sections.

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
While the title might seem misleading, his description clarifies:

:wavey:

Well, yeah, that's the point, which Is why I posted it :lol:

Someone who's not as astute an observer as you or me might not notice that. I'm sure Dime's actual axe would be up for 3 times that.

')