Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Razzy

[10]
Reaction score
Didn't somebody on this forum make that? I'm pretty sure I've seen that guitar before.

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score
Looked for that $50 RG1527CB on the Philly Craigslist- couldn't find it but there's a $150 RG7321!

fleshwoodsteel

Reaction score
Reaction score
Definitely too rich for my blood, but if any of you are collectors jump on it!

Ibanez 2010 Steve Vai UVMC 20 RE 20th Anniversary Universe 7 String

The description - "
New 2010 Ibanez UVMC RE 20th Anniversary Universe Multicolor 7 String electric guitar Sreve Vai edition. Mint condition, has all the case candy including signed cert from Steve, all the tools, anvil style case, poster still unopened in box, etc...This is a truly awesome guitar in every respect. Only 60 built by Ibanez master craftsmen for the USA market and each one is unique and has its own multi color swirl paint scheme done by Darren Johannsen of About Time Designs who did the orginal UVMC's back in 1990, 1991. Must sell asap. This guitar will be worth double in 10 years and there was one on EBAY for 13.5k in Japan. I paid 7k new and you'd be getting it at a bargain price, believe me. Its a great investment and an incredible playing guitar!! Please call 707-227-8250. Thanks"

technomancer

Gearus Pimptasticus
Super Moderator
Reaction score
PSA for Pittsburgh Members

The Guitar Center in Robinson has a used Dean Evo 7 for $299. I didn't play it, but it looks to be in decent shape... these are decent guitars for anybody with seven string single cut GAS

Shrooms

THE WALLS ARE MELTIN
Reaction score
PSA for Pittsburgh Members

The Guitar Center in Robinson has a used Dean Evo 7 for $299. I didn't play it, but it looks to be in decent shape... these are decent guitars for anybody with seven string single cut GAS

Don't guitar centers ship? Post their number if they do, someone would be interested.

ascender

Reaction score
ATTN Cleveland Locals ...

GC in North Olmsted has an ESP Viper-7 Standard for $899. It's in pretty good shape body wise. Can use a little bit of love in the setup department though.

Latest posts

')