Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
If I had the cash lying around...

107518709_lg.jpg

Beautiful Carvin.

Guitar Center used gear, type in either 7str or 463 022812

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

USMarine75

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously
Contributor
Reaction score
^ it wasnt that much a couple days ago... he bumped the price...

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
If I had the cash lying around...

107518709_lg.jpg

Beautiful Carvin.

Guitar Center used gear, type in either 7str or 463 022812

I played that guitar tonight. It's got bareknuckles in it. It's awesome. One of you needs to pick this thing up. From what the manager told me it originally ran like $2700. If that's true, $999 is a steal.

LetsMosey

friendly ginger
Reaction score
I played that guitar tonight. It's got bareknuckles in it. It's awesome. One of you needs to pick this thing up. From what the manager told me it originally ran like $2700. If that's true, $999 is a steal.

Knowing Carvin's pricing, that guitar probably ran close to $2k with all the upgrades (and the Option 50 reverse blue/red burst). So, after adding Bare Knuckles, depending on how much they paid for the BKP's, I would think it probably ran closer to $2300... but still... $1k for this guitar is an amazing deal. Carvin's are fantastic! I'd buy it, but I just don't like the color. But hey, if you dig it, GET IT! My Carvin plays better than any EBMM I've ever tried, even better than my JPX, and at a fraction of the cost. :scratch: lol

Nonservium

ss.org Irregular
Reaction score
Knowing Carvin's pricing, that guitar probably ran close to $2k with all the upgrades (and the Option 50 reverse blue/red burst). So, after adding Bare Knuckles, depending on how much they paid for the BKP's, I would think it probably ran closer to $2300... but still... $1k for this guitar is an amazing deal. Carvin's are fantastic! I'd buy it, but I just don't like the color. But hey, if you dig it, GET IT! My Carvin plays better than any EBMM I've ever tried, even better than my JPX, and at a fraction of the cost. :scratch: lol

I wouldn't say I liked it better than the JP's. I don't even have a real EBMM but my JP100 is quickly becoming my favorite guitar. However, it was a monster of a guitar and sounded phenomenal. I can't swing it right now or I'd snag it. I just picked up an iPad and that JP100 lol.

Reaction score
there is a 8 string hellraiser special for 299 on gc used. type in 8str or 8 string. it's under one lol and I seen a hellraiser for either 249 or 299 do a quick 7str or 7 string search on gc used

no_dice

a very bad old bear
Reaction score
there is a 8 string hellraiser special for 299 on gc used. type in 8str or 8 string. it's under one lol and I seen a hellraiser for either 249 or 299 do a quick 7str or 7 string search on gc used

Definitely just be careful when you see a decent price on something on guitar center's used site. I've gone to check out guitars I saw on there for a good price, and they were beat up, paint chunks missing, etc. I asked the person if they could go lower because of the condition, and they're like, "Oh we already accounted for the condition in the price." :noplease:

Latest posts

')