Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

thrsher

\m/-_-\m/
Reaction score
my word though that this is an inhouse build and everything he says he is on point. he hit me up saying he was selling the axe so i posted it up for him

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
my word though that this is an inhouse build and everything he says he is on point. he hit me up saying he was selling the axe so i posted it up for him

Oh yeah I don't doubt the authenticity of the guitar, it definitely looks like a one-off from inside the shop. Pretty cool, I asked him a few questions about it as I'm interested but needed more info. :) Does he work at Carvin?

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Considering what $1000 nowadays gets you I think he's asking too much for it :2c:

Yep! I'm not really "looking for one", I'd consider it if I had the money free as that's one of the few Ibby 7's I haven't owned but for $1K there are a lot of other REALLY nice pieces I could grab instead. :shrug: Did those have the pearloid binding on the fretboard and body like the UV, or were they just white plastic? :scratch:

GazPots

Is A Complete Idiot.
Reaction score
Yep! I'm not really "looking for one", I'd consider it if I had the money free as that's one of the few Ibby 7's I haven't owned but for $1K there are a lot of other REALLY nice pieces I could grab instead. :shrug: Did those have the pearloid binding on the fretboard and body like the UV, or were they just white plastic? :scratch:

White binding which is probably plastic in all fairness. :lol:

Still, that low G chug on them sure is nice when you crank it. :D

DavidLopezJr

Reaction score
I hate to derail this thread, but what out there is as good as these around $1000? I'm interested ha

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
and why on earth did you get rid of that??? lol

:lol:

I was going to get an ESP NT7, but happened across a KxK literally the same day I was going to place that order. :hbang::hbang:

It's like running into an old girlfriend, slightly awkward.

')