Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
3VPkV.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Riffer Madness

Reaction score
2013 Schecter Maus C-7 like new for $500 buy-it-now w/ $20 S&H. Continental US only. The guy has 100% positive feedback.

Schecter Maus C 7 | eBay

The only reason im not buying it myself is because apparently ebay banned my street address after a relative paid 2 days late on an auction.....:realmad: st00pid ebay :noplease:

***FYI, the guy had it listed at $550 bin w/ $30 s&h last month and the auction ended?

Its also been ended early and relisted a few times.... maybe im just paranoid, but thats kinda odd.

The account is like 7 years old with a good reputation.

He's asking half of what it would sell for brand new.

Here's an older listing link so you can see what im talking about:

Schecter Maus C 7 | eBay

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Sweet Ibanez K7 on the bay which has been toured with Korn and is signed by Head
Korn Owned Toured Ibanez K7 | eBay

I almost traded my 6505+ for one of these back in the day

ridicu-auction said:
It was originally purchased from someone who dated Head's daughter, and then sold to me by the same person that put Killswitch Engage's custom Caparisons into circulation.

So you have that "story" plus a piece of signed duct tape slapped onto the inside of the control plate. Well then, that's totally legit! :rofl: Asking price being 2x the cost of a mint condition K7 is the icing on the cake. Not to mention the whole non-LACS deal for a player who almost always gigged with his LACS 7's. :ugh: :lol: I seriously hope no one on here bought that thing. :(

TemjinStrife

Power Metal Cellist
Reaction score
So you have that "story" plus a piece of signed duct tape slapped onto the inside of the control plate. Well then, that's totally legit! :rofl: Asking price being 2x the cost of a mint condition K7 is the icing on the cake. Not to mention the whole non-LACS deal for a player who almost always gigged with his LACS 7's. :ugh: :lol: I seriously hope no one on here bought that thing. :(

Well... look at the seller. :-/

skeels

..to pay the beels
Reaction score