Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

anthonylbest

Guitarist, Youtuber, Collector
Reaction score
Anyone else think this is awesome?

PRS SE 7 String Custom Guitar New Hipshot Bridge Schallers Locking KXK Pickups | eBay

PRS SE 7 string with upgraded tuners, hipshot bridge, black pickup rings, KxK pale moon ebony pickups! Definitely gassing hard for this thing. I offered my PRS Custom 22 Artist for this + cash, but he declined. :( Who wants this buy this for me?

That is a pretty sick guitar no doubt. I wasn't ware the SE factory could do customizations. I'd say its pretty much a fair price. I am not familiar with the KxK pickups, I am considering making an offer without pickups and installing a set of Juggernauts in it. However that itself is a pricey upgrade.

ceiling_fan

Reaction score
That is a pretty sick guitar no doubt. I wasn't ware the SE factory could do customizations. I'd say its pretty much a fair price. I am not familiar with the KxK pickups, I am considering making an offer without pickups and installing a set of Juggernauts in it. However that itself is a pricey upgrade.

That's a great idea, and then I'll buy it off you when you're done with it :fawk: I would also see if I could ebonize the fretboard and max out the blackness.

anthonylbest

Reaction score
That's a great idea, and then I'll buy it off you when you're done with it :fawk: I would also see if I could ebonize the fretboard and max out the blackness.

Replacing a fingerboard through the PRS PTC is extremely expensive in comparison to the price of this guitar.

I contacted the seller and currently pondering his offer without pickups. I already have one in blue so i don't "NEED" this so I am having a hard time justifying the purchase.

ceiling_fan

Reaction score
Replacing a fingerboard through the PRS PTC is extremely expensive in comparison to the price of this guitar.

I contacted the seller and currently pondering his offer without pickups. I already have one in blue so i don't "NEED" this so I am having a hard time justifying the purchase.

Oh, by ebonize I meant dye the rosewood black. :metal: Man, I wish I could get this. No bites on my Custom 22 yet and it's a bit of an uneven trade ;)

anthonylbest

Reaction score
Oh, by ebonize I meant dye the rosewood black. :metal: Man, I wish I could get this. No bites on my Custom 22 yet and it's a bit of an uneven trade ;)

Its a completely lopsided trade. I have a custom 22 and I wouldn't trade if for that guitar. No offense, but you should easily be able to get 1500+ for a custom 22.

I haven't bought it yet... I feel if I get this I would have to part with something.... Such as my RR5 with EMG's and that thing rips. But to be fair I do have one open spot in my rack...

Decisions, Decision.