Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, somebody backdoored the SRC-7. Wonder how much it went for. The seller told me at the beginning that he'd end the auction for $1400, but somehow I have a feeling he got more than that. If I didn't have the KXK on order, I'd probably have nabbed it myself.

nikt

LACS Lover
Reaction score
Well, somebody backdoored the SRC-7. Wonder how much it went for. The seller told me at the beginning that he'd end the auction for $1400, but somehow I have a feeling he got more than that. If I didn't have the KXK on order, I'd probably have nabbed it myself.

FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:scream:
\
not again :wallbash:

I wanted to buy it,I was hoping to bid to 1500$$ in last minute. aaaaaaaaaaaa:wallbash:

I guess there is some fatum on this guitar and something is saying "No!! it's not for You":mad:

TheCopeOfHeaven

You Who? Yoo-hoo!
Reaction score
a very nice ESP LTD H-307
arg.gif

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:scream:
\
not again :wallbash:

I wanted to buy it,I was hoping to bid to 1500$$ in last minute. aaaaaaaaaaaa:wallbash:

I guess there is some fatum on this guitar and something is saying "No!! it's not for You":mad:

Damn, now I'm sorry I didn't e-mail you or PM you or something. The seller implied very strongly in the listing that he expected to end the auction early. You would have gotten it for $1400 if you had contacted him right after it was listed. It might have been too late by the time I found out about your problems with getting the other SRC-7. I suspect this seller got bombarded with offers.

I think the gods are telling you to order a KXK. :D

EdgeCrusher

Reaction score
Here's a nice looking Stagemaster 7 for pretty cheap. I really like the way this guitar looks, and I usually hate Fender's, especially Squire's, but these guitars actually play really well too. I was about to buy this guitar, but then I got my quote back for a custom RGA7 body from Christopher Woods, so I wont be needing another 7 for a while!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...MEWA:IT&viewitem=&item=330072552863&rd=1&rd=1

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
That schecter is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I've actually seen it bought and sold on eBay about three times now... wonder if it's more of a showpiece and not as much of a player? :squint:

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That schecter is niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice! I've actually seen it bought and sold on eBay about three times now... wonder if it's more of a showpiece and not as much of a player? :squint:

Wasn't it for sale here in the classifieds very recently? It's mega-droolworthy, but I just don't have that kind of cash to play with.

Latest posts

')