Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

skinhead

Manager / RHLC ©
Reaction score
The "$1500 for my used RG7620" douchebag has returned.

I couldn't resist sending him a message...

"Man, WHY do you keep posting this? You're just giving ebay free money with your feeble attempts to scam people. First of all this model didnt exist in 1996, second of all these are worth $400-500 tops. Thirdly, even if in some insane fantasy land this guitar was worth 5x what everyone else in the universe thinks its worth, you really think anyone would bid with your terrible smudgy camera phone pics? Get a clue man."

Guys like this just make me laugh, what a jerk :noplease: The funniest part is "$1000 (Reserve Not Met) :lol:

What a dick! In Ebay are a bunch of assholes, but i never saw a dick like this one :lol:

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

zimbloth

Nick // Axe Palace
Vendor
Forum MVP
Reaction score
What a dick! In Ebay are a bunch of assholes, but i never saw a dick like this one :lol:

He responded to me, in predictable fashion...

Item: '96 7 String Ibanez w/ OHSC (180102047050)

1ST IT WAS A BABYS CAMARA!! I ALSO CALLED IBANEZ AND TEXAS MUSIC EMPORIUM TO GET DETAILS ON IT. IF YOU DONT WANT IT SHUT THE #@&% UP A GO ON WITH UR LIFE

:lol: I'm not going to bother responding to him again, him asking $1500 for a used smudged up RG7620 speaks for itself.

TomAwesome

I LIKE JUICE!!!
Reaction score
It figures he'd have the mental capacity of an ill tempered child. :shrug:

ChrisPcritter

Contributor
Reaction score
S7420 on Craigslist SF
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/msg/305554157.html
I went and looked at it and the small ding you can barely see was BS, it's got hamburger on the edge about two inches long and a ding in the top the size of your fingernail along with a small ding on the lower bout. Trem had some rust and pitting. No case. $400
Not a bad price and other than the dings I mentioned it's good. If someone wants it, I can pick it up for you, it's about 40 miles from my house...Chris

Chris

Forum MVP
Reaction score

1ST IT WAS A BABYS CAMARA!! I ALSO CALLED IBANEZ AND TEXAS MUSIC EMPORIUM TO GET DETAILS ON IT. IF YOU DONT WANT IT SHUT THE #@&% UP A GO ON WITH UR LIFE

:lol: I'm not going to bother responding to him again, him asking $1500 for a used smudged up RG7620 speaks for itself.

Gotta love the $170 shipping cost too. I sent him a message as well telling him he's out of his fuckin' mind.

Just a heads up man, that guitar is worth about $500 tops if it's completely dead-mint, and $170 for shipping is absolutely outrageous.

I run sevenstring.org. Feel free to inquire there as to the actual value of this guitar if you don't believe me. ;)

- Chris

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
No pictures. Gloss black is his description though. Lots of people dont give any credit to the difference between gloss black and metallic black.

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score

We have a name for people like that here: Cock jockey!

jacksonplayer

The Fusion Guy!
Contributor
Reaction score
That's a good price for that. Severely underrated guitars...

Actually, I'd say the BIN on that is about the middle of the price range for these. I bought and sold mine for about $300 or slightly less. I don't know why they go so cheap, since they're probably the best of the Schecter sevens with the 25.5" scale. I kinda regret selling mine, actually. Once I put a Duncan Custom in it, it turned into one of the best-sounding sevens I've owned.

musicboyy

Reaction score
I just got a new 1527RB from Daddy's (special order) for $829.99. Most other places are selling them for $899.99. Maybe he meant $1000 Australian and doesn't realize that it's coming up as $1000 USD?

He states that these retail for $1995??...try $1200. (again, maybe Australian $$)

Latest posts

')