Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

eaeolian

Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Didn't Shannon have one of these?

(I know, you can ask that about virtually ANY piece of gear. :lol:)

God Hand Apostle

Tin Foil Central
Reaction score
I was just about to post that.

Imagine if they wouldve made the crown inlay to fit the fretboard and done a 7 string kahler....:eek:

I must add...black binding kicks ass 100% of the time, and ever since HHI took over BC Rich, their floyd route is so huge and sloppy looking to me.

Karl Hungus

You're no daisy.
Contributor
Reaction score
That's kickass, but I wouldn't pay the BIN price. That's a bit much really.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
The $299 7620 has pictures now. It looks to be in decent shape, especially if someone wants a project.

nyck

blah!
Reaction score

metalfiend666

-
Forum MVP
Reaction score
It belongs to someone here, there's a thread somewhere with picktures after it was modded. I suspect it's the modifications and the colour that are putting people off, but it's all done to a high standard. Personally I love the colour, but I know a lot of people don't like green.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
Dude in all honesty, I would TOTALLY pick that up if I had the funds available. Well, I DO have the funds but since I'm starting my new job there's going to be like a 2-3 weeks lapse where I won't be receiving any pay so I'm afraid of buying that and not having funds to cover normal expenses like food and bills when I'm down in VA... :wallbash: That's a KILLER color! I remember seeing that thread before when the guy just finished modding it and it looked very well done. :yesway: Sucks when you want something and you're not sure if you can swing it financially... :(

Clydefrog

Reaction score
If there is any fear that there's "something wrong" with it, let me assure everyone, there's not a single thing wrong with it. As I've said it many other posts (including the one I sold it in), the only reason I didn't keep it was because it has a trem.

Every 3-4 months I go through a phase where I say to myself, "Self, I think it's time to get a trem-equipped guitar. I know you don't like trems at all, but I think you're at the point now where you can handle them."

Then I'll buy a trem equipped guitar and in a few days realize that I just do not like trems. I need fixed bridges. It's a requirement for me.

I sold a really, really sweet RG565 that had an EMG85 in the bridge and SA in the neck all because of the trem. D: If only that thing had a fixed bridge, it'd have been my ultimate 6'er.

NegaTiveXero

.... Your Face!
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it the trem itself you don't like? You know, like the feel or the shape or something? If not, you could always just block it.

Clydefrog

Reaction score
Well, I'm the kind of guy that plays a wide variety of stuff, so I need to ability to tune quickly. I mean, go from BEADGBE standard, up to C standard (yeah, up a whole step) for In Flames stuff, down to ADGCFAD for Korn, BbEb(and so on) for Iced Earth...

A trem wouldn't really let me do that. I am aware of trem blocking, however, I look at it this way: If I'm not going to use a trem (and an Edge trem is VERY good at what it does), I shouldn't have one. I'm not going to spend more money on a guitar for the trem (and then even more money to block it off), when I can just get a fixed bridge for cheaper.

I'm also the kind of guy that can't justify owning a guitar if I'm not going to get the most out of it; I'd rather someone who needs a 7 string with an amazingly stable trem play it. That's sort of why I hate a lot of guitar collectors who just let things sit in cases forever, just to say they own it.

xwmucradiox

sweep.tap.sweep
Reaction score
I can deal with the edge trems but I wish they had screw in arms since the edge arms dont stay put when I point them toward the back for flutters.

Latest posts

')