Hot Deals/Auctions/Craigslist Thread

ovation22

Reaction score
Saw an Ibanez 7421 F00XXXXX MIJ in a pawn shop today on a brief break for lunch. Looks to have been refinished in an orange flake. Bubinga striped kneck, fair condition, $299 price tag. Thought about picking it up myself, but have a few other deals in the works right now and thought the wife might just kill me this time. Pickups looked original, showing some rust on the poles. Could probably talk them down a little bit.

If anyone is interested shoot me a PM and I'll try to locate the pawn store name/address/phone.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
i figured he didnt have enough posts/membership to post it as a FS thread

Haha 23 posts on here? Even more reason I'd send him $2K cash for some paperwork saying he paid that to someone else! :yesway: :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if eBay yanked his listing, I'm pretty sure that violates some of their terms.

DavidLopezJr

Reaction score
damn, lookis like someone wanted a new JP lol
ha I didnt have the money for it. Im buddies with the seller.

Also GREEN DOT universe for $1000 in really really nice condition. I planned on buying it but I had a shot at a RG1077xl and weighed which one was rarer.

easternshore.craigslist.org/msg/2985956947.html

Evil Weasel

Reaction score
$%28KGrHqZ,%21ioE-qoIQmBfBPvSb%21BkH%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Custom 7 with cherry body, wych elm burr top. Blackmachine style body and rico jr style headstock for sale on ebay UK. Only 30 mins left to go. I bought the last one he sold last year and like it a lot. It is a bit different form this one though.
eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

')