How does micheal keene record?

• Thread starter xlabambax
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

xlabambax

Reaction score
I think I heard he uses a pod once but his tone is way to good.. I dont think it could be a pod. I was thinking maybe he uses a pod to laydown the tracks and then reamps. He has like stacks of cabinets in his studio he must have them there for a reason? Does anyone know how he does it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GATA4

Banned
Reaction score
I would like to know the answer to this question as well!

This clip isn't him recording, but it definitely shows him using a POD...hmmm?

KingAenarion

Resident Studio Nerd
Reaction score
I was pointing out something amusing in the video with a random old guy just walking in and standing really close and filming, I'm assuming, himself... :noplease:

Ryan-ZenGtr-

Reaction score
Wow, great player. Wouldn't have heard him without this thread. Thanks for the link GATA4.

Chri

-________-
Reaction score
He has a ton of pics of his studio, and studio gear on his Myspace or Facebook (I can't remember which). I'm pretty sure Stealth is right about the Vetta II as well.

xMaNgOxKusHx

Reaction score
He has a ton of pics of his studio, and studio gear on his Myspace or Facebook (I can't remember which).

It's his myspace I saw the pics on. That wall of randall cabs is way more than sick! Michael Keene keen has been a huge influence on my playing and style, but I still just cannot figure out he gets his sound, after seeing the POD I knew it couldn't be just that.

')