How healthy is the forum?

• Thread starter RevelGTR
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
It was too little to late but I know some of these guys did publicly rebuke the builders. I know Nolly was very public with his disappointment with Vik.
As was Misha about Vik. I remember he even blurred out the headstock in the P3 documentary before getting rid of it. Not trying to defend their actions though, just pointing that out.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
To rebuke a company for being openly homophobic (ViK) is a very different thing, and in fact, the only case where these dudes openly spoke against. You don't want the homophobic tag in your resume, do you?

It's not like they decided to go into justice mode all of a sudden.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
To rebuke a company for being openly homophobic (ViK) is a very different thing, and in fact, the only case where these dudes openly spoke against. You don't want the homophobic tag in your resume, do you?

It's not like they decided to go into justice mode all of a sudden.
That's very true now that I think back on it. It was for Vik's shitty comments, not his scam of a business.

Ralyks

The One Who Knocks
Contributor
Reaction score
Geez, didn't realize how scandalous the Djent Underworld actually got. And I've been here a decent amount of time so shows how obvious I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jaxadam

Reaction score
Here is your answer…

That subforum really is where the best content is. I mean who gives a shit what string gauge you need for a 25" PRS Custom 22 in Drop D when you can get recipes for easy to prepare meals for people who can't cook? And by the way the answer is D'Addario 10's.

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
That subforum really is where the best content is. I mean who gives a shit what string gauge you need for a 25" PRS Custom 22 in Drop D when you can get recipes for easy to prepare meals for people who can't cook? And by the way the answer is D'Addario 10's.

Can I find BKP healthcare supplements in that section? I want a tight bottom, strong mid section and plenty of hair (but not harsh).

mastapimp

Reaction score
As was Misha about Vik. I remember he even blurred out the headstock in the P3 documentary before getting rid of it. Not trying to defend their actions though, just pointing that out.
This was after Misha was trying to get another guitar or money back from Vik. There was a long facebook chat between the two that Vik posted years ago on his blog. The whole exchange is still up on archive. Misha's quote was "You give me the guitar I paid for and have waited almost 2 years for now, and I keep my mouth shut about all of this. You will not see any promo from me, which will mean that you will also not get negative promo from me. This is the only acceptable option with the situation that YOU created."

I think after it was decided he wasn't getting the guitar is when he went anti-Vik.

Albake21

Ibanez Nerd
Reaction score
This was after Misha was trying to get another guitar or money back from Vik. There was a long facebook chat between the two that Vik posted years ago on his blog. The whole exchange is still up on archive. Misha's quote was "You give me the guitar I paid for and have waited almost 2 years for now, and I keep my mouth shut about all of this. You will not see any promo from me, which will mean that you will also not get negative promo from me. This is the only acceptable option with the situation that YOU created."

I think after it was decided he wasn't getting the guitar is when he went anti-Vik.
You're totally right, I do remember that post. It's now all coming back to me.

Northfall

Established Djentleman
Reaction score
Well, I can't speak for the rest of the forum - but I try to maintain a pretty active lifestyle and overall a fairly balanced and healthy diet. Though sometimes I get carried away with the Crumbl cookies. Surely, I'm not the only one...?

ArtDecade

Way Cool Jr
Reaction score
It was better when we had rep.

DC-United-Stadium-and-Mayor-Gray-PLA-Deserves-a-Red-Card.jpg

Fenriswolf

Reaction score
- UG's guitar forums don't have as much activity and Jemsite is even more of a ghost town. I use UG an an archive forum - lots of wisdom in ancient threads. I've had my account since 2009 and I still go on it occasionally.

1pldv7.jpg

I forgot that place had more than just tabs and stupid articles.

Latest posts

')