How many KM-7s have you got in the whole forum?

• Thread starter chopeth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SonicBlur

Reaction score
If I remember correctly, there was a thread on here that Keith said something about 6 & 8 string versions of the KM as well as other bridge options.I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't like the KM, I can only imagine that other versions would do well. Even these die-hard, and unjustified, Schecter haters seem to like the KM.

Chokey Chicken

mouth breather
Reaction score
If I remember correctly, there was a thread on here that Keith said something about 6 & 8 string versions of the KM as well as other bridge options.I have yet to meet anyone that doesn't like the KM, I can only imagine that other versions would do well. Even these die-hard, and unjustified, Schecter haters seem to like the KM.

I'm betting that the 6 stringers will sell insanely well. Not only will it capitalize on the fact that more people are into 6's than 7's, but it can capitalize on fans of Keith, and the fact that it's a unique and gorgeous guitar.

I have no intents of buying a 6, 8, or tremmed versions, but I am insanely curious to see how well the 6's will sell.

chopeth

Reaction score
Luminlays in action: :metal:

YODkPDf.jpg

DoCQ5PW.jpg

qWEjWuJ.jpg

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
I completely forget that the side dots do that until I play in a dark room or stage, and it's like I rediscover it every time and it is awesome.

chopeth

Reaction score
I don't plan to use it very much because I don't play at a stage since 2012, but it is a cool feature though :)

Infused1

Reaction score
Man I hate to say it, but I think Ill be jumping on a white one also. The specs and the way the neck feel is great. It will be my first non USA electric guitar Ive purchased in 15 years.

chopeth

Reaction score
Can you do the neck side photo with the light on? Looks like a pretty nice neck (thickness wise).

Not true, it is actually too thin for some people, perfect for me :hbang:

KLFcYxW.jpg

Prnrt3A.jpg

Mjep362.jpg

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
Yeah I agree, the neck is hands down the thinnest 7 string neck I've played (thin, but still wide if that makes sense). Schecter calls it the 'ultra thin C' but there is nothing C shaped about it I feel. My strat has a C shaped neck, and the schecter is absolutely nothing like it, I would say it is thin and flat, more of a stretched out D shape with a flat back. SUCH a far cry from their regular 7 string neck shape too.

chopeth

Reaction score
Flatter/less curved than the RGD2127?

Can't say, I haven't played a RGD2127 (I wish I had), but I think users said as thin as the SLS neck type but Schecter is flatter (less round shape). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Veritech Zero

Jeffy Turbo
Reaction score
I personally haven't played an RGD2127, but I have played many other ibanez 7 strings and it is indeed flatter than all of those. the RGD2127 is thinner than most ibanez 7 strings if I remember correctly though right? It may be a close call between the two. I definitely want to try one of those out.

Noisy Humbucker

Only obsesses over guitars when not playing them.
Reaction score
the RGD2127 is thinner than most ibanez 7 strings if I remember correctly though right?

I wouldn't say thinner, but maybe just a bit more rounded. Hmmm, I was actually hoping the KM-7 would be a tad more rounded. Guess I just have to suck it up and wait for my preorder to compare.

Nice username by the way.

')