How many notes did I just play?

• Thread starter daidilus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Urbane

Reaction score
um... if it was a video you cant see it

Demeyes

Reaction score
The link you posted wasn't a proper link. The one below should work better.
http://www.facebook.com/v/203417790595
What was the point of the video? I can't say I cared too much for the playing. It was a bit on the sloppy side and didn't really showcase anything.

daidilus

Reaction score
the point of the video was because i am bored! i need something to do!! i got burlgerized and only thing recovered was a coupla guitars...sorry to bother you guys LOL

Dusty201087

Kenyon class of 2014
Reaction score
I'm not sure, you're playing is pretty decent but the tone was so bad I killed the video after about 4 sweeps :(

Reaction score
Tone is what the sound coming out of your amp sounds like. I think it was just the crappy mic you used that made it sound not so stellar. I really dont think you should leave your facebook profile open like that by the way.

Shadow_6667

Reaction score
ahaha what is the tone? i need to know, i know nothing about music

:lol: Tone comes in 2 varieties, there is good tone. And sometimes there is bad tone.

Good tone comes from various EQ stages, a nice overdrive pedal and a valve amp.

If you prefer to shred in your bedroom, you'd find that something like a Line 6 Pod would do you plenty. If you can afford it, step up to an Axe FX.

In fact in whatever you are doing, If you can afford it, then get an Axe fx.:bowdown:

daidilus

Reaction score
LOL i know about tone, i happen to be a DJ at a strip club....but yeah that is my roland microcube, is sounds great, I cannot believe the mic on a Nikon D5000 is that bad, but apparently it is.....in person sounds great though...thanks for the input, i am glad to have kept someone entertained!

HammerAndSickle

Guitar Comrade
Reaction score
the answer is between 3 and twelve. If they were all positions of the same arpeggio, only three. If you used every chromatic pitch in existence then at best you can have twelve :p

')