How mean is the Egnater Vengeance?

• Thread starter COCK OF CHRIST
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_ONiP

Reaction score
i know this guy!!! he tried to win my vengeance on ebay. after he lost, i told him that the vengeance sucked ass with V30's. he went out the next day and bought one on clearance. .... he returned it the next day lol. egnater amps sound like pure trash with any cab loaded with V30's. i learned my lesson well... dont buy an amp without trying it first!

I like my Armageddon with my Orange PPC412

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I like my Armageddon with my Orange PPC412

hmmm... i have the same cab. you might want to go to a hearing doctor buddy. those amps suck to the max with V30's. i'm dead serious... get that hearing checked. might be more serious than just bad hearing

Chris_ONiP

Reaction score
hmmm... i have the same cab. you might want to go to a hearing doctor buddy. those amps suck to the max with V30's. i'm dead serious... get that hearing checked. might be more serious than just bad hearing

Or perhaps tone is subjective? If you can't get a good tone, you're doin it wrong, no offence

Reaction score
Or perhaps tone is subjective? If you can't get a good tone, you're doin it wrong, no offence

are you a producer? like my buddy, who has a degree from berkley. at his studio in orlando... we tried out 6 different cabs with the vengeance. all sucked accept one. and it didnt have V30's, they were greenbacks. all my buddy did was dog me at the studio for buying an amp on reading reviews alone. the vengeance is not a modern metal amp. just a pissed off marshall. the re-sale for these amps is pure garbage. you would never see a mint condition 6505 go for $300 on ebay. you sure as hell will see a vengeance go for that low. you must play stuff like quiet riot and Cinderella for you to like egnater. like i said before... get that hearing checked. i bet your hearing cant tell the difference between 2000kz and 5000kz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
')