How Much Do You Like Megadeth?

• Thread starter samurai7drew
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

samurai7drew

Djent Junkie
Reaction score
ANSWER: not this much. :eek:

megadethfan.jpg

Discuss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Pingu

NOOT NOOT
Reaction score
There's people that like Deth more. So what the guys got all the albums, a shirt and a absolute low end guitar and amp that don't even look signed.

**Waits for guy who has 30 shirts hung up with every edition of every album and DVD, all of which have signed and unsigned versions, every signature guitar and a whole load of ticket stubs for every show they played in the country that person lives in.**

Mwoit

Reaction score
I'm not THAT big of a fan, but I bet there are more uber Megadeth fans out there.

Also, is it me or his face looks weird?

Arteriorrhexis

Reaction score
His face does look funny...

... I also like his guitar and amp...
But I know no one that likes them that much... I think.

keeper006

SWEET BERRY WINE!
Reaction score
I dug the Deth when they started and did things properly metal-spending all their money on drugs and booze, zero on production and hating the world. The middle-ages Deth was OK with Dave becoming Mr Business Man and signing people to 1 album contracts so he could fire them like it was a fast food franchise(Dave was rich enough that he forgot about hating Metallica anymore.) When he fired Ellefson and hired Jesus to write songs with him is when they officially blew ass. Basically, they were the dog's nutsack up to "Countdown to Extinction", then they went into cruise control. I am interested to hear how Chris Broderick's shredding on a 7 changes things, though.

This guy in the picture though, I have no comment on. I cannot say anything funnier than you did by posting it:lol:

By the way, I can't thank you enough for posting this. It looks like a chubby version of a guy I work with who coincidentally loves Megadeth, so I sent it to all the guys at work- he's already getting shit about it!:lol::evil:

Holy Katana

Wait, what?
Reaction score
That's a dude?

I used to be a huge Megadeth fan. I never listen to them anymore, but I wouldn't skip over one of their songs on Pandora. It's kind of like how I am with Zeppelin.

vampiregenocide

Reaction score
I didn't even know if it was physically possible to like Deth that much without collapsing from a fail overdose.

ARC7789

Reaction score
ummm.... I'm probably (collectively) a "bigger" fan then the kid in the picture, but at least I'm not going to act like the shit for owning all the albums, pft I have the 1g Dean guitar (f'in amazing clarity + playability).

when it comes to album by album yes, i like the heavier albums much more but i certainly can enjoy Risk. It's because you can't listen to that cd as a metal album... at all, thats when it blows ass.

BTW the new album looks promising to be a full balls out metal album, minus A ballad
(yes biased opinion, but just dl "Headcrusher" of their site to see for yourself)

*edit --- looked again actually this kid has both covers of KIMB risk and cryptic writings, Capitol Punishment, Rude Awakening and the other live album... i dont own those (i don't have doubles)

SnowfaLL

Reaction score
My RL friend has two KV1's, and looks exactly like Mustaine. Along with having almost all the normal albums also. (sure not as rare as singles/etc, but KV1s are expensive/rare compared to a $25 cd on ebay)

I think he wins -_-

yingmin

Parker über alles
Reaction score
I have Rust In Peace, their almost universally agreed upon best album, and think only one song on it is seriously, legitimately good.

Variant

Banned
Reaction score
Well, I have the uber rare 'Skin O' my Teeth' box with the board game and KMFDM mix of Holy Wars... :squint: I don't see that there. Dude can make me a offer. :lol:

Harry

Doom man of Doom.
Contributor
Reaction score
Can't say I like any band enough to really obsess over them.

Ext789

Reaction score
I used to like megadeth in high school.

Don't listen to them or anything like it anymore.

I also hate Dave. he sucks.

')