How much would a custom 7 string cost?

• Thread starter Æxitosus
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Æxitosus

Banned
Reaction score
To be exact, I want to get an agile Texan t-7 (the one that looks like a tele) but with humbuckers, a different finish and a different headstock.

how much might that cost?

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

darren

Forum MVP
Reaction score
You'd have to email Kurt at Rondo to get a quote. Their custom shop is only open for quotes and orders a couple of times a year.

cadremetal117

"7 String Hammer"
Reaction score
As far as Agile goes, you have get a quote, however you can get a Damn nice ibanez or Schecter for a fraction of the price, Schecter has models with EMG HZ pups for less then $500, check 'em out! They beautiful guitars and they perform amazingly, I've never had promlems out of mine, the hold tuning wonderfully too (we tune to GCGCFAD) no problems.

AgileLefty

hates brand snobs
Reaction score
As far as Agile goes, you have get a quote, however you can get a Damn nice ibanez or Schecter for a fraction of the price, Schecter has models with EMG HZ pups for less then $500, check 'em out! They beautiful guitars and they perform amazingly, I've never had promlems out of mine, the hold tuning wonderfully too (we tune to GCGCFAD) no problems.

you can get a tele style 7 string from ibanez or schecter for a fraction of the price of the Agile Texan?

:scratch:

')