How the hell do you store your picks???

• Thread starter ZackP3750
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MatthewK

Reaction score
I literally have two picks. One is always one my desk and the other is basically always in my pocket. You know, that little secondary pocket in a pair of jeans. I'm pretty good about not losing them, I think I've been using these exact same picks since some time last year. I'm thinking about getting a Red Bear pick, they're like 30 bucks. With my luck I'd lose that one instantly or let it go through the wash. I believe would ruin it, they say the material absorbs water.

snowblind56

Reaction score
I just collected all of my picks from everywhere in my room, but currently they are allover my floor. Last night my brother came in my room with some friends totally wasted. He wanted me to drive them to Mcdonalds. I said no so he took my pick tin that I had just filled, opened it and threw it across the room.

After that he offered 5$. I did it.

You didn't make him pick up the picks for first? :noplease:

flint757

Reaction score
On the floor, desk, guitar, amp, wallet, pocket washing machine. This is why I bought so many because I lose them, but I find them eventually.

demoniaco

Seven strings... Yes
Reaction score
I mostly wear jeans that have the little coin pocket in the right pocket of the pair of pants. I put all my picks there.... then forget that I had them there... wash the jeans... and work with the mess of picks I have all around the floor, washing machine etc!

Darkstar124

Strongman
Reaction score
Ring pocket, no doubt. Throw em with your wallet and keys when you go to bed then when you wake up straight to the ringpocket

Ghost40

Dude
Contributor
Reaction score
Guitar case, mic stand, pocket, amp, table, shelf over the washing machine (from those left in my pocket) etc...

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
I keep a stubby, jazz iii, and a ultex sharp on the coffee table... two maxgrips and an ultex in my bag i carry my cords and pedals in... besides that I store most of them one of those tin containers that my wallet came in.

edsped

Reaction score
img20110707105827.jpg

Az_Spirit_Crusher

Death Metal and Jazz
Reaction score
I store them in my wallet... ;) And all over my house. Effect? I need to buy picks all over the time because I lose them somewhere and I can't find them later. ;)

')