How to Know Every Note and All the Basic Chords in Every Key Signature

• Thread starter GJaunz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

GJaunz

Reaction score
I did a basic music theory instructional video for my youtube channel last night that I think came out pretty well. It can take the viewer from not knowing the notes or chords in any scale to being able to figure out the notes and basic triads in any major or natural minor key signature in less than 15 minutes.

Hope you like it!

Gianmarc

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

russmuller

Cramblin'
Reaction score
The dude who sits next to me at work was telling me about how his wife got him a guitar for Christmas and he's been struggling with understanding chords and scales.

I sent him the link to your video on YouTube and every few minutes he pauses it, turns toward me and gesture with his hands above his head to demonstrate how his mind had just been blown. You just helped a stranger!

Nice work, good sir!

GJaunz

Reaction score
Haha, that's awesome!! I'm glad to hear it :). Thanks for sharing it!

The dude who sits next to me at work was telling me about how his wife got him a guitar for Christmas and he's been struggling with understanding chords and scales.

I sent him the link to your video on YouTube and every few minutes he pauses it, turns toward me and gesture with his hands above his head to demonstrate how his mind had just been blown. You just helped a stranger!

Nice work, good sir!

')