How to make guitar videos on Youtube?

• Thread starter 908beckerboi
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

908beckerboi

Reaction score
Hey guys,
I want to start making some videos for youtube but I don't know exactly how to do it.

Let's say I was covering a song. I know I would import the song to garage band and play my guitar on another track.

Now what do I need to record a video of myself? I don't really like the camera in my Imac. I would like something of better quality that thats more clear and doesn't lag as much.

Also how can I sync the camera along with me playing along to the track in time?

Please help me!

Thanks!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Do you have normal photo camera with video mode on it? Film yourself at the same time as you're recording audio to your computer. Then you need some simple video editing software. Import your video there and mute the audio channel recorded by the camera. Now import the audio file recorded directly to computer. Sync video and audio (just zoom and move the clip around until you're happy). After that export as mp4 and upload to youtube.

I hope this helps

908beckerboi

Reaction score
Do you have normal photo camera with video mode on it? Film yourself at the same time as you're recording audio to your computer. Then you need some simple video editing software. Import your video there and mute the audio channel recorded by the camera. Now import the audio file recorded directly to computer. Sync video and audio (just zoom and move the clip around until you're happy). After that export as mp4 and upload to youtube.

I hope this helps

THANK YOU!

Latest posts

')