How to make my RG look more radical?

• Thread starter uncle_sprinter
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swyse

Swyse
Reaction score
confidence.jpg

Do something like this in sharpie maybe?
You already have the white canvas.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

soliloquy

Reaction score
you set it on fire, and it will look like this;
298555_267340263310901_123018921076370_835372_704342703_n.jpg

i cant seem to put a link here for some odd reason. i made a thread about it a few days ago in the standard section called "Phil x is insane...(guitar on fire content)". its on page 4 at the moment.

Thep

Blast & Sweep
Reaction score
Spill your blood over it and come up with a symbolic reason for why you did it afterwards. You can say something like, "it represents the truth splattered and stained on the illusions of justice and the whiteness of purity. Truth, like blood flows through my vains, and this exhibits the lengths I would go to prove this to humanity."

Genuine Carrot

Reaction score
well being colourblind isn't so bad when you're dealing with a black and white guitar, you could literally throw any colour on that and it's contrast would make it look sex, for me personally i'd be reluctant to do a swirl with a guitar if it meant a lot to me already or if i wasn't comfortable doing it, i was temped to swirl my rg last year, but since then i've become very attached to it, strange how a guitar becomes such a personal object, people insulting my guitar actually pisses me off something awful, luckily anyone i know with taste and some experience with guitars thinks it's the shit :hbang:

but if you really are upset with the look of your guitar and don't wish to risk massacring it i'd do something along the lines of the "f"s on paul gilbert's guitar with a sharpie (keeping the black and white contrast theme) i'd make a stencil out of a laminate sheet just to make sure they're symmetrical if you don't trust free hand

another option (the one i'd do first) is buy some pickup cover stickers to change the colour, try find some that suit F-spaced pickups, but they shouldn't be too dear and if you don't like them it's very easy to just take them off, as far as colour goes i think a purple would look immense on that guitar but i think it's pretty sweet as it is, a luminous green would go down as well as red, blue, pink, orange, literally any colour you can think of, just not black (what's the point?) or white as i think it'd make the guitar look too plain myself unless if you had the white stickers and the "f"s at either side to have a PJ replica

Attachments

• IbanezPaulGilbert.jpg
    IbanezPaulGilbert.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 9
  • a20791812a30c1943c1f5_m.jpg
    a20791812a30c1943c1f5_m.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 6
')