How to play this opening riff

• Thread starter elkoki
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

elkoki

Reaction score
So one of the first metal albums I bought when I was a kid was Gwar - Violence Has Arrived and it's kind of nostalgic for me. I always loved the last song on that album called "Happy Death Day" lol and I also think it's an underrated song. .. But anyway I have found the tab for it online and some parts seem pretty accurate. but I can't get the timing for the intro riff /main riff....Can someone explain to me how to play it or possibly even tab it out a little better if it's inaccurate. To me the tab seems to get the intro wrong, but sometimes it's about getting the right rhythm and speed so i'm not sure it it's me or it's the tab. Any help appreciated, seriously. Thanks

Here's the tab

Here's the song

col

blah.
Reaction score
I'm betting it's the slight pause after the pull off that's throwing you off. I'll say this is pretty close to how it's played. Or replace the pause with an open palm mute.

gwar.png

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Latest posts