How to totally screw up your new Ford GT with 9 miles on the ODO

• Thread starter Ken
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

nitelightboy

I poop in shoes.
Contributor
Reaction score
Mastodon said:
I don't know what you guys are freakin out about. It's only cosmetic damage he can still drive it.

Heh, this reminds me of something I saw on "Geraldo at Large" last week.

This suave millionair dude was racing down the West Coast Highway with some mega expensive car of which only 400 existed and lost control and hit a pole or tree (his car was parallel to the object) and sheered the car right in half (front end and tail end seperated at about the mid point of the car)

That cosmetic damage will [probably add up to almost the cost of a new GT. Now too many people know how to mold carbon fiber and those that do charge alotta $$$ for it.

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
Another thing not to do, is DO NOT SET YOUR ALARM.

I remember reading a review of this car when it first was released. A driver from Car&Driver (or some other equivalent auto-publication) got the car (not promo car, it was a real deal retail model).

It was in the shop 6 days out of the 7 he had it for electrical/alarn related issues.

noodles

Contributor
Reaction score
Ken Burtch said:
Say what you want, I don't see any other US automakers putting out a true exotic sports car.

Uh...Panoz and Shelby come immediately to mind.

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Viper and Z06 aren't exotics?

Speaking of Shelby, what about Callaway or Hennessey?

Mastodon

Songs about My Cats
Reaction score
nitelightboy said:
That cosmetic damage will [probably add up to almost the cost of a new GT. Now too many people know how to mold carbon fiber and those that do charge alotta $$$ for it.

[action=nitelightboy]Missed the part where I mentioned that I was being sarcastic[/action]

7stringninja

Southpaw Bastard
Reaction score
Kevan said:
Viper and Z06 aren't exotics?

Speaking of Shelby, what about Callaway or Hennessey?

Bleh. Normally when someone thinks of exotics, you think of something from outside the USA.

Example: Acura NSX, Lamborghini Murcielago, Tuscan Speed 12, Lotus Exige, Pagini Zonda

Kevan

Forum MVP
Reaction score
7stringninja said:
Bleh. Normally when someone thinks of exotics, you think of something from outside the USA.

Example: Acura NSX, Lamborghini Murcielago, Tuscan Speed 12, Lotus Exige, Pagini Zonda
Dude, if you're going to include the Tuscan/TVR Speed 12, you *must* add the Viper to your list.
http://thedruid.co.uk/cars/tvr/images/tvrspeed12.jpg

It's the Concordski of the Viper. :D

Latest posts

')