Howdy

• Thread starter AliceAxe
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

AliceAxe

Reaction score
I am a grrll from Jersey been playing a looong time, 20+ years, but not too long on a 7. I have some cronic physical probs from Lyme Disease that affect my strength and coordination , as well as cognative/memory, which can realy make things difficult but I keep trying to work around it. I'm struggling with the 7 because the neck is so big/thick and the streches to make chords and such realy strains my left hand. Am hoping I can find some good info here that might help

I play a customised ESP F-207 I think it is. Its purdy.
a pic can be found on my bands myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/sonicide

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Antipode

Reaction score
Hi - I only squeezed through the door a couple ahead of you but welcome. Have you given thought to open-tunings to reduce the stretching etc. I'm new to sevens too - came from four GDAE, through five CGDAE, six opens to seven opens -three roots, two thirds and two fifths. Aroha. Rick

AliceAxe

Reaction score
thanks for the wellcom all, I have thought about open tunings and even just playing slide! lol ;)

jymellis

Talk To DeWalt
Reaction score
welcome! alot of us play around certain difficulties. mi broke my left arm when i was a teen 20 years ago lol. and never got it fixed. it gives me trouble when playing all the time. i also have titinitus or however you spell that constant ringing in my ears lol.any ways. welcome to the club, try to work through it, it will pay off in the end. plus there is alot of people and song posts to keep you motivated around here :)

AliceAxe

Reaction score
thats tuff about the arm I read your thread about that of course. o I get a weird sort of tinitis too depending on how I feel, it in my head more than my ears, souds like I am listening up close to a very noisey old computer monitor or machinery. sometimes its so loud, combined with dizzyness it realy sux!
this board is motivating, thanks for making me feel right at home :)

')