HP Desktop Computer

Looneygah1

Reaction score
(Brief & Accurate Description):

HP Pavilion Slimline p6203w-b Desktop PC with AMD Athlon Dual Core Processor, 20" LCD Monitor & Windows 7 Home Premium. Very good condition, no problems with it what so ever. I use it on a daily basis, it was originally bought to be a gaming computer, but became a recording computer. It does have an upgraded graphics card, which will be listed below under mods. The computer itself has 500GB HDMemory, 4 GB of RAM processing speed is 2.70 GHz overall its a fantastic computer. :noway: Has 6 USB ports to work with so you have plenty of devices that could hook up to it.

Modifications (if any):

GTS 250 graphics card upgrade! Amazing graphics card and its powerful, It will run pretty much any game you throw at it if thats what you are looking for. No choppy no lag, perfectly fine! The other mod that was done to it was the 550 Watt power supply. The graphics card was purchased for $200.00 and the power supply was just $50.00 all in all the computer is an absolute beast. The graphics card also supports 3D vision, and dual screening. The wires are also protected by a cloth type material so that no wires can possibly get cut/chewed on by any pesky rodents and such if you ever were to have that problem haha. Very clean on the inside, well taken care of. A useless mod, that I wouldn't consider a mod would be the sticker I put on the front of the computer. From a mouse company which I can't remember the name of but it cosmetically adds a nice touch.

Accessories:

Comes with all wires required such as speaker, internet cable, VGA cable, and power cables for both the monitor and tower. Also comes with the standard HP keyboard with a logitech mouse. both which are USB.

Contact Info: PM me on here OR email me at looneygah123@yahoo.com

References: I have bought and sold mainly on this website, used to have an Ebay account but then cancelled after a long term of not using Ebay. Fees suck.

Price: Im asking $550 for this computer, its almost giving it away in my eyes. Its valued at around $850 not including games/programs that were purchased and put on the computer, which you can either have me delete and perm. remove or keep for your enjoyment. Thanks for looking! :yesway:

Pictures:

20110105162255.jpg

20110105162209.jpg

20110105162145.jpg

20110105162001.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Looneygah1

Reaction score
cmon guys its a great deal!
im just hurting for money price drop!

$475 takes it home

')