Hufschmid 7 Custom

• Thread starter Felsstein
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
sweet bevels, alright! :D

it´s looking really nice, can´t wait to see it when it´s starting to take shape with the neck and some hardware etc :)

Dont forget the finish will be special black distressed sunburst and the fingerboard will be solid bloodwood... :D

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
RAWR! ultimate awesome hufschmid combo... blodwood and distressed black oiled etc. gah, i love it!

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
you're going to put a finish on that? for shaaaaame lol

Mattmc74

Contributor
Reaction score
Congrats! This guitar will be awesome when it's done! You and Patrick will have to make a video of you picking it up when it's all finished. You are lucky!!!!!

Hollowway

Extended Ranger
Reaction score
That was perfect dude:lol::lol::lol:

Lol, glad you got it! I was wondering if it was too obscure, given that we don't have an Obi Wan emoticon. But a general thumbs up to Patrick for the Black Droid name and that scary gas mask terminator eye logo.:yesway: And kick-ass guitars don't hurt either!

BrainArt

Deftones Guru.
Reaction score
I knew what I was getting into when I opened the thread, but I still did anyway. Damn this GAS for a Hufschmid 7. It's looking awesome so far!

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Congrats! This guitar will be awesome when it's done! You and Patrick will have to make a video of you picking it up when it's all finished. You are lucky!!!!!

:agreed: a cool swiss picture picking it up story :lol:

Felsstein, thought you might like to know that Kent is starting to build your pickups based on the specifications you mentioned in the e-mail you've sent, I forwarded it :)

Felsstein

Reaction score
Yay! Great, that means my custom is finished already in 5 weeks? :lol:

I`m realy curious how they will sound.. :agreed: I hope he got the idea, especially with the output thing...

thx for the info!

cheers

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Gorgeous bloodwood fingerboards, one of them will be yours :D

hufschmidguitars2.jpg

Felsstein

Reaction score
I`ve decided myself for one of those more red ones on the right. That will give a beautiful contrast to the black distressed Body.. :evil:

hufschmid

Banned
Reaction score
Oh, what are the tonal characteristics of bloodwood? These look fucking metal.

It all depends how thick you cut the fingerboard, which wood you will be using for the neck and for the body and how think it will be etc...

Its an overall and you need to control the wood in order to achieve the sound that the customer desires...

It all comes down as to understanding and controlling the timber....

To me bloodwood is an improvement on ebony, its also much more stable....

')