Hufschmid Has Got Something Pretty Interesting With This Guitar....

• Thread starter Swarth
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Swarth

Reaction score
Have you guys seen his new guitar he's making? Really dig that distressed F-Hole he has going on :agreed:

Photo497.jpg

Photo498.jpg

Photo519.jpg

blackdroidguitarsdistressedf-hole2.jpg

blackdroidguitarsdistressedf-hole.jpg

This site may earn a commission from merchant links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

guitarplayerone

Reaction score
for some reason when i saw this thread i pictured patrick with a santa hat and a guitar in his hands (head the music playing too)

liamh

Geek-chic
Reaction score
That looks pretty tasty, not a fan of the headstock though.

MF_Kitten

Set up us the bomb
Reaction score
i remember seeing his original plans for it, and thinking "hmm, this'll be cool"... then i saw the final result, and i was like "OMFG SRSLY?!"

it looks awesome :D

Customisbetter

WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
Contributor
Reaction score
Fuck shit that guitar is awesome. It honestly the most attractive single cut i have ever seen. :agreed:

I miss Mr. Patrick but if not posting here means he gets to produce guitars like that, i feel its a fair trade. ;)

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
He's hated the way the forum has changed and self-banned himself as a result.

HighGain510

Contributor
Reaction score
He's hated the way the forum has changed and self-banned himself as a result.

I don't think it was so much that as much as he was spamming the shit out of the board for a while, when the mods called him on it, he threw a hissy-fit and "self-banned" himself. Things never changed, we just never had someone creating new threads every few days for each build they were working on and it seemed a bit much. :shrug: I agree with their decision, FWIW. :2c: He wasn't asked to leave, so it's more of the "I'm leaving and I'm taking my ball with me!!!!" *cries* deal. :lol: Sorry, I think he does okay work but honestly, the way he acted during that was a bit childish. :flame:

Xaios

Foolish Mortal
Contributor
Reaction score
Can someone link me? Hate to derail the thread, but honestly, I had no idea. :shrug:

Swarth

Reaction score
I asked him that not too long ago. He's making a tele body (obviously)with his touch ups, and it's a 28.31" baritone scale length. really interested in seeing how it turns out.

')